This was her payback.

I eventually interjected into the conversation, acting like it didn't bother me, but my jeans felt tighter than usual - I was grateful for our uniforms being robes, standing up seems like my biggest challenge right now.

Her fingers were playing with the zipper of my jeans, making there way to the button. However, her hand suddenly stopped and the warmth of her hand was gone.

"I have to go get my wand from my dorm" She said, putting her bag over her shoulder and standing up after giving me a small tap on my knee. "I'll see you guys in class"

"You guys" Peter mocked, the lads laughing along as I watched her walk away, noticing her wand peak out of her bag.

"I have to go get my-" I didn't even finish my sentence, grabbing my bags and quickly leaving the Great Hall to find Scarlett leaning on the wall with a small smile.

"Hi" I said, walking up to me and looking at me up and down. I nervously gulped, clearing my throat and returning the smile, not wanting to look like a bafoon.

"Hi" She said, grabbing my tie and pulling my slightly closer to her.

"Hi" I repeated, only making her chuckle a bit.

"You said that already"

"You make me nervous"

"Still?" She chuckled, fluttering her eyes up at me.

"Maybe always"

"Maybe? I'm offended" She gasped, letting go of my tie.

"You know there's no maybe with us" I said, putting on hand on the wall and the other on her cheek.

Her cheeks turned red and I hesitated putting my lips on hers, letting her have the chance to stop me. I gently brushed my lips on hers, barely touching, but she quickly filled in the gap. Her arms around my neck, her gloved hands in my hair and her body close to mine. My hands found their way inside her robe, feeling her body, the material of her clothes separating my touch. I played with the hem of her skirt, making her smile into the kiss, getting closer to me.

I didn't know how much I longed this feeling. The feeling of being wanted as much as I wanted someone. It felt good to feel that I wasn't unlovable and that I wasn't a nuisance to someone.

She pulled back and let a small breath, a small grin on my face as I caressed her face.

"Mister Potter and Miss Wilde!" Dumbledore said, making us both jump from shook because we didn't even hear him arrive.

We moved as far apart as we can from each other, trying to discreetly fix ourselves.

"Dumbledore" I nodded, clearing my throat, trying to act like my tongue wasn't down Scarletts throat.

"Class starts in five minutes - I suppose now is a good time to get going" He said, looking at Scarlett, but she never looked at him, instead her eyes were glued to the ground.

"Yes, sir" I muttered, grabbing Scarletts hand and walking towards Mcgonagalls class. I quickly glanced back to see he had disappeared, making me quickly turn back.

"I'm not a rag doll" Scarlett scoffed, however she didn't let go of my hand.

"Sorry" I said, my cheeks turning red as I slowed down my steps.

"We're not going to class?"

"Feels like Saturday, doesn't it?" I asked, giving her a small grin.

"I think it actually is" She hummed, chuckling a bit.