"Read it in private" She muttered, which lead me to believe that she actually did confess her love to me, but I quickly shook my head and cleared my throat, knowing that it was my mind being my own enemy.

"You actually in love with me?"

"Ehh" She shrugged.

"Ehh??" Sirius responded, looking at her with a bewildered look.

"Just open the fucking box" Peter exclaimed annoyingly.

"Seriously, what's in the box?" I said, urging Sirius to open it.

He opened the box, revealing a silver mirror with his initials engraved in the back. He looked into it and his voice came out.

"How are you the sexiest man alive?"

Padfoot started giggling and looked at Scarlett. "How'd you do it?"

"Magic" She replied like it was obvious, biting her croissant.

"A bad hair day really doesn't exist for you"

"It really doesn't" He agreed, making us roll our eyes.

"Way to make his ego more inflated" Moony groaned, grabbing the mirror from him and looking into it, no words coming out. "That's a bit of an insult"

"Ha ha!" Sirius said, grabbing the mirror, his voice coming out again.

"You are so handsome!"

"I think my new boggart is him and that mirror" I muttered as Sirius was blushing at his own compliments.

"If it gets too far then i'll destroy the mirror and drown myself"

"Get too far? What do you mean? What does she mean?" Peter questioned frantically, when Scarlett shivered at her own words.

"I'm not going to wank to myself!" Sirius exclaimed, a few of our peers around js getting quiet and looking at us as we awkwardly smiled, until they looked away. "This is the best gift ever"

"You said that to me!" We all protested, looking at him in disbelief, realizing he was saying that to everyone.

"Not my fault that each gift I get one ups the other"

"You ever open the presents from the party?"

"Shit, I think they're still in the room if requirements" Sirius said, running a hand through his hair. "What did you think about my party Scarlett? I never asked"

I wanted to hex him into oblivion at this moment. His eye's kept flickering at me as she looked at him, I could tell she noticed because she was softly shaking her head and chuckling at him.

"It was great, fantastic playlist" She replied, raising her brows and quickly looking at us.

"Hey, what happened with...?" Peter asked, changing the subject as he motioned to the Ravenclaw table.

I quickly kicked Wormtail, under the table, but he nonchalantly ignored me. He knew that pissed me off because it was his way of showing that my kick was weak.

"Marlene spazzed out on me and that's all the information you're getting" She said, looking at all of us as she ate her croissant.

"A tricycle doesn't work without it's third wheel" Padfoot happily said, Scarlett's voice continuously coming out of the mirror as he stared into it

"Thats rather optimistic of you" She replied. quickly glancing at me and furrowing her brows, but she looked back at the boys and continued to speak with them.

I guess it was my sudden silence that was confusing her, but I didn't know how to interject in their conversation of Paul McCartney actually being dead and he was replaced with a look alike. I felt something go up my leg, making me jump a bit, Moony quickly asking me if I was okay to which I quickly nodded. I glanced at Scarlett who was acting normal.