𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

|Sanzu POV|

The fight was happing soon I was quite nervous to be honest I hope everything goes to plan. Me and Mucho was on our way to where the fight would be held at. As we waited I saw some toman members come over who were late and saw it was Takemichi but there was also others but not the whole gang. Both Draken and Mikey must be at the hospital with Emma snice I texted them beforehand on a burner phone, so I possibly saved Emma.

Then the fight had started. I had to stay near Kisaki to keep an eye on him. I finally have a look around and realize what was going on around me. Both Haitian brothers were knocked out from angry who was crying which explained why the two were knocked out since Smiley had told us why Angry cant cry and all that. Then my eyes landed on Takemichiy who was still standing after all Izana kick which had me mentally praise him.

Then I watch him raise his hand and then I knew Mikey had arrived. I see him and Draken driving in with the rest of Toman and Baji I look away and kept kicking and punching others while keeping my eyes on Kisaki who hasn't even noticed me, yet which was good, but no one has. I've always been good at either making my presence noticed or making me not noticed which made good surprised attached.

Everyone was watching the fight between the brothers I didn't even realise Izana pointed a gun at Mikey. I watch the gun slid right past me on the ground and saw Kisaki smirk that's when I realise it was time. Once he picked up the gun and aimed for Kakucho I quickly roundhouse kick him pulling off guard I did Mikey signature kick but stronger he went flying across the arena and I didn't knock him out, but the result was he shot me in the stomach and Izana shoulder which I knew wouldn't kill him just make him bleed out a lot.

This now made everyone attention on me, but I didn't care. My attention was on Kisaki "did you really try to shoot Kakucho?" I say I watch Kisaki eyes widen "h-how did you know??" he yelled which made me caught him I smirked "I've known for a while" I paused "I mean if I didn't do something Baji, Emma and Kakucho and possibly Izana and more could be dead by now" I say which made the others surprised.

I picked Kisaki by the hair and kicked him in a result he was knocked out. I felt the blood rush out from the bullet wound but I kept my stance I see Mikey walking near me, but I walked right pass him which made him hurt, but I didn't care right now I wanted to see if my friends were okay.

I walked towards Kakucho "are you okay?" I asked placing my arms on the taller smudging him with my blood he just look at me "yea but you are not" I just softly laugh "that's true" I look down at Izana who was on the ground.

"Sanzu..." I hear Mikey say but I ignored him "Haru.." I hear Izana say I quickly push him down since he was trying to sit up "stay still otherwise you would bleed out more and die faster" I say, and Izana then stayed still just laid on the floor like a starfish which made me chuckle at the idea. I walked pass Mikey and Baji who followed me like lost puppies then I was near Rindou and Ran "how are you two" I say coughing up blood.

"Sanzu!" I hear Rindou shout and then I hear Takemichiy yell "AMBULACE ARE ON THEIR WAY!" I sigh I hug Rindou out of now were and leaned my body on his. "I feel tired" I mumbled, this made Ran stop laughing and I felt Rindou arm tighten around me "just hang on for me please" he whispered but I heard him I started closing my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes!" I hear him yell I could hear the worried and panic in his voice "Sanzu, please don't leave me, please, please I wanted to ask you out and take you out on more dates and have you as mine" I could feel his tears running down I lazily look up and smiled.

"aw is the Rindou Haitian crying because of me lol I feel so special " I say trying to wipe his teary eyes, but I smudged him with my blood that was on my hands. I rested my forehead on his "don't worry rin ill survive I won't leave again" I mumbled I could hear the siren and I quickly kissed Rindou (he pulled his mask down) making him shock "now run with Ran and get out of here" I say well stumbling over Izana.

I could hear Ran shout "aw my littler bro is getting his first boyfriend" I chuckled at this and laid next to Izana "dam I'm so tired from everything" I mumbled which made Izana sightly chuckle.

"how did you know?" I hear him ask "you mean about Kisaki?" I raised my eyebrow and watch him slowly nod "do you trust me no matter what?" I say looking at Izana "no matter how crazy it is" I hear him say "I'm from the future" this made him shocked.

"I have no idea how I came back into the past but all of you guys and more were dead, and I was following Mikey once again since I was with him snice he were kids, but I was already tired with life the only thing I was living for was Rindou he was the light to my life but I was overwhelmed by other shit and emotions" I say remembering all of the moments I held with my Rindou all the kissing, sex, killing everything.

"I killed other people took drugs to keep my feelings bottled, and to not remember the past" I looked at Izana tears running down "I was just a tool to him not even a human just an object, I was overspilling in emotion, and everything begun to become too hard, so I just ended myself and woke up in my past body"

I laughed while the tears filled. I then felt arms wrap around me I know it was Izana since it was only us two here "I'm glad you told me" he says "yea" then we see the ambulance arrive I fist bump him "see you in hell" I softly giggle. We were taking in they placed one of those masks on me, but I went unconscious during the ride there I felt like I was slipping from life once more.

|Rindou POV|

I was worried for Sanzu he seemed so out of it he was dying right there in front of me I still had his blood all over me. Me and Ran were speeding to the hospital on our motorcycles, once we got there we had to wait once the operation was done. Everyone else was here waiting for Sanzu and Izana to survive this.

Once it was done we see the doctor come near us "Izana was a success but for Sanzu....."