𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

|Sanzu POV|

Today is the day where I will save Baji and make sure no one strays into the dangerous life I hope... I sign as I walked inside the area where the fight is going to be held. I was next to Mucho I glace around and then I saw Chifuyu, Baji's friend point somewhere then I looked over and saw that it was the person who I won't be able to look at again 'rin...' I felt guilt wash over me I quickly look away since all I could see was Bonten Rindou crying face as he watched my die.

I felt Mucho place his hand over my shoulder I turn around and looked at him, he pointed over towards Mikey looking all happy and serious with his friends I was feeling pissed.

The fight had begun, and I didn't even realize till I saw someone going to jump at me I quickly turn on my heel and punched him right in the ribs making it break 'fuck' the person who I punched let out a blood crawling scream while I just looked at him.

I saw everyone looking at us I just quickly punch someone else but not as strong as the first one which made the others also fighting each other's. I forgot I wasn't as strong as I was in the future and its quite a big gap, but I'm glad I still have my strength I quickly punched some more enemy's while looking out for Baji who would come out when Kisaki come out 'protecting' Mikey I saw the large distance we were and with everyone else in the middle I knew I wouldn't be able to save him so I quickly look around and saw a pile of cars and saw I could parkour on the other cars and then tackle Kazutora. I smirked at my plan.

I started to climb the pile of cars while no one noticed once I made it to the top I saw both Ran and Rindou 'oh fuck me' I groan, both males looked at me once I was standing next to them "you do the fight is down there right?" I hear Ran say while pointing where everyone else was "yea" I bluntly say looking away and started calculating how far I would need to jump from here to all the other piles I could make that I've jumped bigger gaps.

"Then why are you up here?" I hear Rindou say "You will see" I quickly say. I walked back to the edge where I first climbed up "Anyway got to go save a friend" I quickly say and ran to jump to the pile of cars In the conner of my eye I saw both Rindou and Ran trying to grab me but missed they yelled saying "oi!".

I flew to the other pile of cars making a loud noise making everyone see what was going on expect Baji, Kazutora and a couple of the others. I started jumping to car to car or going through the windows. As I also dogged others who tried punching me, but they did earn a kick from me as I also used them to jump off as.

[something like that while dodging people love this movie tho]

I then see Kazutora about to go and stab Baji I quickly tackle him in result it made the two of us fall of the pile and slam into cars on the way down to the dirt ground we kept fighting till I was on top of Kazutora and then I whispered "Don't do it" his eyes widen "B-but he betrayed me" he says I looked at him "Bitch please the guy wouldn't shut up about you and he is fucking possessive with you (not toxic way) " I say while getting off him.

He blushed at what I said I then see Baji about to stab himself, then Chifuyu quickly slapped it out of his hands I happily sigh. Then Hanma got knocked out from getting kicked by Mikey. I felt tiredness wash over me.

I see the battle finished and no one was dying or getting arrested just like when I was last here. I sign and stayed by myself till we all heard the cop siren go off so we all quickly went to flee and ran away.

As I made sure I wasn't followed I walked back to mine and Mucho house. Once I got inside I saw Haruka (Cat name I just realized during the story it has Haru at the start oof) I picked him up and walked towards where the 1st aid kit is kept.

I place some of the bandages on since the fall when I tackled Kazutora gave me quite a lot of wounds. I hear the front door open to see Mucho walk in "who taught you to punch someone like that?" I hear him ask "it was just luck" I lie. I mean I only got stronger after the fight between Tenjiku, and Toman. I will need to save Izana and make sure Rindou doesn't end up in Bonten.

"That was no luck" he says I groan "I've been training myself" I see him smile and pat my head "good job but make sure to look after yourself" Then he walked away and head to bed. I also went to my room carrying Haruka with me after he finished eating. I laid him down on the bed and laid next to him and watch well he cruel into a ball I smile.

Okay next job save Izana somehow I now hope I do not fall back into my Bonten habits.

-Just gonna be a time skip- (Baji isn't here nor is Kazutora)

I was pissed off this didn't happen back in my past. There was this girl who Mikey had saved and now the two are always together and always make Mikey angry at me for shit I've never done. Today everyone in toman is now always glaring and whispering towards me I felt uncomfortable I just shrugged it off.

It was a meeting, and I was now standing next to Mucho "hey do you know what is happing?" I asked even Mucho was confused on what was happing and just shakes his head "ah I see" I look back at the others and saw Mikey glaring at me it reminded me of the time when I got these scars.

I sign and turned around and took some pills to keep my nerves calm I looked back and now the others were also death staring me (- Takemichi, The girl, Mucho) I was confused till I saw (Girl name) smirking then it clicked "Mucho I've been set up" I mumbled so only he heard I see him look over at the girl. Then I watch Mikey stand up "Sanzu Haruchiyo you are kicked from Toman" he yells this shocked me "What why?" I hear Mucho yell back angrily. I just looked at Mikey unbothered which made him shocked "Why? Because he was trying to force (girl name) to have sex, and he is always using drugs and Toman isn't the type of gang to do that and (Girl name) is always saying things that Sanzu has done" Mikey yelled making me look at him in disbelief.

"That's a fucking lie" I shout back I don't care anymore I felt like dying right there this made Mikey yell "Oh so she's a fucking liar and tell me how. (girl name) would never lie to me"

"Oh I don't know maybe because I'm fucking gay I like dudes" I yelled this made all the Toman members expect Mucho surprise "FUCKING HELL AND YOU KNEW ME SNICE WE WERE KIDS YOU FUCKING IDIOT I WAS THERE TO HOLD YOU UP WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID! I FUCKING HELPED YOU GET OVER SHIN DEATH WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE ANYONE! I WAS THERE TO HELP BOTH YOU AND BAJI AND YET YOU BELIVE THIS FUCKING WHORE WHO YOU ONLY KNEW FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS MIKEY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I yelled

"And I only take drugs to not remember the incident" I say while reaching my hand up to my mask and watched him flinched.

I looked at him and took my jacket of and walked towards Mikey and threw my jacket at him deictically at his face "I can't fucking believe you Jiro, I hope you are happy" I say my throat hurts from the yelling. I looked at him one last time before walking away 'maybe I am just fool just like Ran has told me'.

|No One POV|

Mikey saw the betrayal and Pain in Sanzu eyes. This made him want to cry but he didn't he wanted to stop the male, but he couldn't move, no one could. Sanzu walked out of the place and walked towards both his and Mucho house and then laid in bed looking at the celling and patting Haruka head, he had tears running down his face.

He hears the door open but ignored it, then his bedroom had shut, he looked over and saw Mucho "can I tell you something" he says Sanzu just nods and sits up patting his bed for Mucho to sit on. Which Mucho does "I'm a traditor" he says bluntly looking at the male "I've actually been working with Izana in Tenjiku" he confessed Sanzu looks at him and rub his back "I know I'm not stupid Mucho" Sanzu lets out a small giggle which made the other male confused "you did??" he yelled which Sanzu only nodded "anyway Izana wants to know if you want to join".

This surprised Sanzu snice he doesn't remember this happing but nods "sure why not" Mucho smiles "good well goodnight" Sanzu mumbles a good night to the taller male 'okay we got that problem down' he thought while falling asleep in the now pitch-dark room.