Teecklo's Personal Tickle Information

So, as most of you know, Teecklo is a tickle monster, which means he is a monster with a purpose or affinity with tickling!

However, not every tickle monster is the same. Some are lees, some are lers. Some like torture, and others don't! Teecklo is no different, so here is some info on Teecklo's preferences in regards to RP or Fanfics.
____________________________

For some basics, Teecklo is a switch in terms of wanting to be tickled or tickle someones! Teecklo has a preference to tickle or be tickled on the belly, but all spots are technically available.

Teecklo is a strictly SFW tickler, and will not under any circumstances participate in NSFW tickling. However, this is not to shame those who may enjoy that side of tickling, Teecklo is just not a fan of it.

Teecklo also has a preference of using fingers and raspberries while tickling, but most tools also work a treat!

Teecklo's tickle spots mimic his human's, like all tickle monsters with humans do. So, he is pretty much ticklish everywhere. His faveroute spots are his tummy and belly button, and behind his knees are the death spot.

Teecklo's tickle style will usually fall into a medium intensity, with LOTS of teases and compliments. The cuter the laugh, the more compliments will get thrown your way. Affection is also high with tickle hugs to be found!
_____________

Now, with the basics out of the way, Teecklo would like to let yous in on his 4 main rules in tickling. This is pretty much Teecklo's moral compass when it comes to tickling.

1. Consent

Consent goes both ways for Teecklo. Teecklo would like to only be tickled, when he wants to be as a lee. Teecklo would also like to only tickle someone, if they would enjoy it, when he's a ler. Enjoyment is the number one factor that will dictate whether Teecklo will take or give a tickle, he literally could not be a torturer ever.

2. Health and safety

It is no surprise that when you tickle someone for long enough, they will get short on breath, rights? So, with that information, Teecklo tends to lead towards safe tickling with his lees and lers. What's safe tickling to Teecklo? Well, it's tickling where a threat of danger is little to nonexistent. Teecklo never wants to hurt anyone while tickling someone EVER.

3. No judgement

With this rule, Teecklo likes to let bygones by bygones. So, if Teecklo likes one thing, but yous do not, Teecklo will not try to convince you that this thing is the best thing since sliced bread, and Teecklo hopes you would do the same if the roles were reversed.

If Teecklo asked for his tummy tickled, but yous didn't like tickling tummies, Teecklo wouldn't judge you for that preference. Declining politely is good! Responding with over-the-top disgust or hatred really isn't...

4. The most important rule... Just have fun!

I means, really! Go nuts! Be as creative as you'd likes! As long as it satisfies the 3 rules above, we're already goods to goes! :)
____________

Teecklo may make another chapter here for more nitty-gritty details, but for basic stuff, this is what Teecklo is all about when it comes to tickles!