Funny Seeing You Here - Tommy T x Lana Valentine

Sitting at the bar just sipping away on a rum and coke, I saw him smirk and give me the side eye. It's kind of funny when you think back, we're in the same gang but I ain't seen him in the longest time. Tommy T, he always thought he was the top boy. I guess he kinda was, it's just a shame he kept on playing around.

"LV, didn't think you'd roll through to this!" Tommy grinned as I stepped up to the bar. He always had such charisma, you could never knock it out of him.

"Really, you didn't expect me to come and support the boys. Family means something to me T, don't ever forget that." It hurts that he seemed to forgot my existence but he's the boy that chose every other girl over the best thing he ever had. A few of the boys started laughing at my words, trying to push Tommy's buttons even more. I could see that it was getting to him, he sat up straighter in his chair. He was trying to push his leader status out to the boys. The thing with us, everyone can beat you down if you're in the wrong and the boys knew he was in the wrong. They might not say it to him, but they told me. They back what I did and what I say.

"Shall we go somewhere a little more... private?" Tommy asked, his confidence slipping as more of the boys gathered round. They loved making a scene, especially between Tommy and me. This caused the boys to start nudging each other, giggling and whispering amongst themselves.

"Respectfully T, I'm good right here." I smirked, knowing how much he hates being knocked back. "That's the thing, no secrets between family. That is unless it's a relationship thing, right?"

The tension in the room grew thick. The music from the artists had grown quiet and everyone's eyes in the room fell on him and I. No such thing as private in Los Santos. "Oh T, she kinda got you there," Moses chuckled from his side, nudging him with his elbow. Dean, Tommy and Adam all turned their gaze to Moses in shock with what he said. "Moses, shut the fuck up." Dean growled as he sipped from his glass. "Sorry about him Lana, you were saying..." Dean continued. I saw his childish grin appear as he continued to sip his drink, his arm now wrapped around Tommy's shoulders.

"Dean, you can't say shit. You just as fucking bad. If anything, you might even be worse. You out here, twisting shit, telling lies, pushing T to every bitch that crossed his path. They only had to fucking breathe and you were pouncing on them for him." The anger began to build inside of me as the words flew out of my mouth at the speed of light. "Just because you can't get your own god damn girl, doesn't mean you need to be playing for him. He a grown ass man, he can see what he ain't got no more. You fucked this for him, he's done out. That's on you."

"Right, okay, Little Miss Eminem over here; you coming up for air any time soon." Adam interrupted cheekily as I was mid flow of insults to throw towards Dean.

"First of all, if you can't keep-" Dean started before Tommy threw a hand over his mouth and pushed him to sit down. Tommy then began saying, "Okay, yeah I fucked up, but you did too. This whole situation doesn't need to be put on blast right here, right now does it? Can we just talk? Later." I felt my eyes roll back. I knew what would happen. He would try and charm the boys to see his side and of course, they'll side with him. Why wouldn't they? He's the leader, of course you side with him. Plus, I'm the only female in the whole gang, not that I care but no one is gonna see the same side as me.

"You know what T, let's just drink and enjoy the event. I'm done."