☆ blowjob | jolby

Start from the beginning

once jake had calmed down from his high, he panted heavily as he pulled back slowly. colby whined again while looking up at the black haired male.

"god you look like so fucked out.."

the brunette blushed, the tips of his ears becoming a soft red. colby squirmed at where he was kneeling, his aching hard on becoming uncomfortable in his jeans.

jake smiled and rubbed his head softly, pressing the sole of his shoe against the bottoms bulge.

colby let out a breathless gasp, immediately grinding against it, hopeless eyes staring at the male above him. he loves it. he loves giving up control to jake. he loves how jake can make him feel like this. he can still remember their conversation way before all of this happened.

"wait what ? you want me to.. dom you ?"

colby could feel his cheeks heating up with embarrassment as he nodded, fiddling with his rings. "well, yeah.. i, i dont know.. i just wanna try it..?" he mumbled out quietly.

jake blinked, processing what his best friend has just said. of course, he always wanted to try and see how colby would act when hes not in control but he never thought colby, himself, would ask.

"if you dont want to then its alright.. i can ask-" before colby could finish his sentence, he felt the younger males lips against his. his eyes widen in surprise before returning the kiss back, his face now in a deeper shade of red.

jake pulled back and wrapped his arms around the others waist, smiling. "of course i will !" he said, a little hint of excitement in his voice, slightly praying that colby couldnt hear it and thank god, he didnt as the brunette smiled, nodding.

"thanks jake.. this really means a lot.."

the said male laughed softly, hands that were once on colbys waist now moving down lower. he could feel colby tense up slightly but he gave him a soft sweet smile. "if you wanna stop then say red, okay ?"

colby hummed in response, feeling jakes hands on his ass, kneeding and groping. "i need words, colbs.." jake said lowly and carefully.

"yes, i understand.." he managed out, breathing slightly shakily as he felt jake press against him more, gulping as he gripped on the youngers shoulders slightly for support.

jake smiled softly and lean down, kissing colbys neck who let out a slight moan. "we can go through rules and boundaries after this.." he mumbled, feeling colby nod before he dragged him towards his room.

he smiled dazedly at the memory as jake raised eyebrow. "what are you thinking about, colby ?" his voice was low with a small hint of curiosity. colby looked up at him once again, hips moving faster as he grinded more.

"just- ah.. about when i-i asked you the first time.." he said, trying to figure out words but he knew jake understood him.

"yeah ?" jake laughed softly, pressing his shoe harder before continuing, "whats your colour ?"

"green.. so green.."

colby whined, hips bucking up as he gasped, chest heaving up and down with short breaths. the black haired male smiled, pulling the shorter male up and turning them around. with colby now between him and the wall, he shuffled around a little to get into position.