School Trouble| Mary-Kate

*THIS IS A MOTHER IMAGINE* (------------) Means time skip.

"Hey baby you ready?" Mary-kate asked as she walked into your closet.

"No for some reason my hair looks like a hairy monkeys left ass cheek." You said as you tried to brush you curls out. "I think im gonna straighten it when I come back home."

"Ok im sorry, but we have to go now or you'll be late." MK says as she pushes your glasses back, kissing your forehead. "Only you could make a hairy monkeys left ass cheek look cute." She said looking back as she made her way out of your closet.

Rolling your eyes you grabbed you backpack, following your mother to her car. 

"C'mon get your short ass in the car." Your mom says through the car window as you walk off the front steps. 

"What are you talking about? I still have time to grow." You said getting in the car.

"Be quite and put on your seat belt." MK says putting on her shades and starting up the car.

-------------------

You were sat in your geography class. You turn around to get out your geography book and a pencil case. Until your annoying ass teacher Ms.White said something.

"Y/n I hope you're reaching in that bag to get your geography book?"

"Nah im just looking for my dildo. What else would I be getting?!" 

"Miss Olsen!! We do not use that kind of language in this classroom!!!"

All you did was stare at her giving her a dirty look.

"And don't you dare give me that dirty look. Just because your mom is "famous" that does not mean that you can walk around this school and MY classroom being a bitch to anyone and everyone." 

"First off all don't talk to me like Im your ugly ass dog. I'll look at you the way that I want. And second keep my mother name out your fuckin mouth."

Everyone just looked between you and Ms.White shocked but also entertained.

"Watch your mouth Y/n."

"You watch yours Erica."

"You think you're cool just because your mom has money? You think that makes you special? Think it'll make people like you? Well I have to tell you that nobody here gives a crap that your mother is rich and famous! You are not any better than the rest of us. So either you shut up, apologize and pay attention or there will  be consequences! Don't make me tell the class what you mother told me." Ms.White says yelling at you.

"Go head. Tell 'em. I'm sure you're ready to lose your job." You said continuing to look for your pencil case.

"Listen here little girl-" Ms.White begins walking towards you till your friend decides to speak up.

"Why are gettin on some one like 50 years younger that you? You shouldn't yelling and threatening your students." Your friend Jordyn says speaking up.

"Don't you see her! She never pays attention in class. She's always late. She's practically failing. And you wanna know why? It's because she's always high on drugs. She's a druggie. Just like her mother."

"The fuck did you just say?!" You said standing up ready to fight, as the rest of your friends also stand up ready to jump in at any moment.

Ms.White stalked towards your desk and violently grabbed your arm."GET OUT!"

You opened your pencil case from off of your desk, and grabbed your scissors, stabbing her in the head with it. The class gasped when it ended up in the middle of her forehead causing her to scream in pain. You started pushing her off you, shoving your desk in the process, causing it to fall. 

"GET OUT AND GO TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!" Ms. White says holding her now bloody forehead and pointing to the classroom door.

"Okay class I'm gonna head over to the nurse. Please behave until I return." Ms.White says as you leave the classroom. 

Jordyn stood up grabbing your things, putting them in your bag, then heading to the office for you. 

-------------

You now sat in the office having lunch with your friends. "What even is she?" Jordyn ask taking a bite of her celery.

"Isn't half German or something?"

"Half white?"

"German is white dumbass."

"Nah she's half Satan and half bullshit. " You said making your friends laugh rather loudly. "I think a little bit of German and a little bit of fuckery, a bit of her husband cheating on her with the Walmart cashier, I might fuck ya husband, Im gonna fuck ya ova-" 

"Y/N!" Jordyn laughed as Ms.White stood behind you fuming. Mary-Kate was standing next to the principal, trying to hold in her laugh from your insults.

She made a big mistake raising you in New York. Your accent never left you and was stronger than ever. And you were always a bit too bold and always told the truth.

"Hey mama." You said putting down your pelmeni looking at both your mom and teacher. "What happen?"

"That's what im wondering." MK says looking at Ms.White.

"Tell what you did Y/n." Ms.White says sternly.

"It aint my fault. She was testing me. Then she had the AUDACITY to say that I doing bad in class because im "on drugs". Then she said and I quote "She's a druggie just like her mother."

-----------

"Suspended" MK says nodding impressed as you both walked to her car. 

"Probably because that tiny piece of metal from off the scissors wont come out." You said tossing your backpack in the backseat before getting in the passenger seat and putting on your seat belt.

"Whatever. Who cares? Don't ever let anybody walk over you like that. I'm proud of you." She says grabbing you by your chin and placing a kiss on your cheek.

"You hungry?" 

"OH MY GOSH!! YES! I felt like I was dyinggg."