The meeting!

A/N-----------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for a long time. Anyways here's ANOTHER chapter!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

~Morning Amu P.O.V~
I worked up to an unfamiliar room. It was blue. I look to my right and saw that Ikuto was sleeping and was shirtless!! "AAAAHHHHH!!!" I yelled. Which caused Ikuto to fall of the bed. "What?! What did I do this time?! Oh it's just you." Ikuto sad casually. "Why am I in your room for? Am I still dreaming?" I asked. "No Amu, you stayed the night here remember? It's getting late we have to get ready. Today is the day when our parents meet." Ikuto said.

~Later on still Ikuto house~
"Amu! Ikuto! It's time to go!" I herd Ikuto's mom yelled to us. "We're coming mom!" Yelled Ikuto. "Are you ready to go?" Questioned Ikuto. "Yes, yes I am. I just wonder how my parents well react when they see who your parents are." I said. "Well we just have to wait and see." We got in the car and it was kinda silent.

~Amu's House~
I knocked on the day, and waited for one of my family member to open up the door. Ami was the lucky winner. "Hey Ami, where's mom and dad?" I questioned. Mama, papa are inside. PAPA, MAMA, Amu's here with some people!" Ami yelled. "I guess you can come on in." I told Ikuto parents. "Well thanks Amu-chan" Ikuto dad said. I walked in after they did and I saw my parents watching tv. "Hi, mom dad, this Ikuto's parents, souko hoshina, and Aruto Tsukiyomi. I introduced Ikuto parents. "WHAT!!!!YOU WHO NOW??!?!?!?!?!!??" My parents yelled.

//////////////////////A/N///////////////////////////
I'am sorry it's short, but I feel bad for not posting for a long time so I made a short chapter,lol😅. But just wait about 3--4 days. SCHOOL OIT IN THREE DAYS!!!!