Engaged?!?!

This is going about saaya side of the story!

~Saaya finds out~

"Yesterday I saw Ikuto jump four stories high can't u believe that?" Saaya asked her 'squad'. They look shocked. "But you won't believe this news I have for you guys......Amu and Ikuto are getting marry!!!!" At this point saaya yelled. Her 'squad' either fainted or lost control. "Come down! I have a plan for us to steel Ikuto from Amu!" "So here's the plan......."

~Ikuto P.O.V~

"Ikuto I have to get something in gym class, so I'll be back in a few?." "Ok Amu" After a few minutes I heard the door open. "Amu that was fast.... Wait your not Amu" Ikuto looked at saaya. "My name is saaya. I don't know why you are going out with Amu when you can go out with me!!" Replied saaya "I a lone have ey.mfh!" That was all he could say after all saaya kissed him. Ikuto tried to push her but fail. Moments after Amu came in the room. "Ikuto I'am back...." Amu saw both HER Ikuto and saaya kissing. Saaya look happy that Amu saw the both of them kiss. "Look Amu it looks like Ikuto does not want you anymore." Saaya said. The only thing I saw was that Amu started to text on her phone...

~Amu P.O.V~

As I got close to the class room I saw that the door was open. I remember I close the door, anyways I walk in to see saaya and Ikuto kissing. I took out me phone and took a picture of then. I walked back out and tried to act surprised. "Ikuto I'am back.." Ikuto froze but saaya had a happy smile and said " Look Amu Ikuto does not want you anymore" I lost my cool and started to text saaya boyfriend. You might wonder why I have her boyfriend number well here's the thing

~Flashback~

After I hanged up on saaya boyfriend I look at he's number.... This can come in Handy some day.

~Back to present time~

All three of us heard a phone go off... But not any phone....saaya phone.

~Saaya P.O.V~

SAAYA WHY ARE YOU KISSING SOME STUPID BOY??!?!? Saaya boyfriend yelled through the phone. Ikuto had a hurt look on his face when he heard being called a 'stupid boy'. "Kai, baby it's a fake photo that Amu sent you. You know that I love you!!!" Responded saaya. "How did you know Amu sent me that photo? I never told you who sent it." "I......I......" "You know what we're throw. It's over between us!!" And just like that Kai hung up the phone leaving a crying saaya stun. " you know what, I know your little secret." Saaya yelled. "And what will that be?" Questioned Ikuto.
"You and Amu are engaged. I'am going to tell the whole school about it" Saaya yelled.

~Amu P.O.V~

"You and Amu are engaged. I'am telling the whole school about it." Saaya yelled. "Go ahead and tell them that I don't care." Ikuto told her. "But I do care. Ikuto I can't let the whole school know about this, you will go to jail for this!!!! People will think that the reason I'am marry u will be because I'am pregnant, WHEN I'AM NOT!!!" I yelled at him. "Ohhh yeah" was all Ikuto could manage out. "Wait you know what I don't care you can tell the whole school that" I told Saaya. She ran out the class door. While Ikuto and I went to tell my parents the big news.

~Amu house~

"Mom I'am home!" I yelled. "Welcome home dear. Oh my welcome Ikuto it's new seeing you again." My wonderful mother said. "MAMA WHY IS THEIR A BOY WITH AMU!!!" My father yelled. "Calm down papa. It's just Ikuto. Why don't you two go up stairs to Amu room, while I get dinner ready." "Why thank you mam. Also it's a pleasure seeing you again." Ikuto said. "What does he mean by 'again'????" Papa yelled in the background. When we got to my room I was thinking on tell Ikuto that I think I'am pregnant. After all I haven't gotten my period since that "day". Which was over two months ago. "Ikuto I have to tell you something." I stared.