Chapter 78

It should come, it will always come.

    A heart, from hot to cold. Jun Duo sneered, got up, and said, "Am I going with him, or is he coming in?"

    Xiu Ke looked at Jun Duo with some sadness and said, "If you want to escape, we will help you."

    Jun Duo was moved, this man, whether as a husband or a friend, is an excellent blessing for the other party.

    Jun Duo smiled and said, "Can you buy me some time? I also want to talk to Sister Xiucheng."

    When Xiucheng heard Jun Duo calling him so intimately, he was overwhelmed for a while, tears glistened, he dragged his stomach and stood up, looking down at Jun Duo, who was a head shorter than himself, and murmured, "Duoduo..."

    Jun Duo smiled sweetly, but there was nothing unusual on her face. Only a pair of delicate and silky catkins, unusually cold.

    She said, "I still want to hear my sister tell a story. I haven't finished the story, so why can't I leave."

    "En" Xiucheng took Jun Duo's hand and said earnestly: "I want to open up after finishing things. You must know that there will be another village in the dark and bright, and there will be a chance of life."

    "I know..." Jun Duo replied obediently, "Everyone has their own luck. Now that my sister is settled, I think more about myself and my children, and don't run into trouble for me."

    Xiucheng was silent, her eyes were slightly red, Jun Duo was worried about her.

    Xiucheng touched Jun Duo's fleshy and tender face, and said, "Silly sister, my sister is not what it used to be now. If you want to protect you, it will not be difficult. It's just that my sister is not a tribal leader after all, and it is difficult to convince the masses in name. Things can be worked out, it just takes time to kill.”

    "No need." Jun Duo declined, took Xiucheng's hand and said coquettishly, "Sister, tell me about the future, I'm very curious."

    Seeing stubbornness, Xiucheng knew that he couldn't solve her problem, so he had to compromise and pull her to sit down.

    He raised his head to face Xiu Ke, who had a faint but worried expression, and said, "Take the patriarch to rest for a while. When the story is finished, I will bring her out in person."

    Xiu Ke nodded slightly with red eyes, turned and walked out the door, leaving time for the two of them.

    Outside the door, Jonasson and King Kong are guarding the side like door gods. One was cold and arrogant, the other had a bad face and frowned.

    Xiucheng's other four husbands all gathered in the small courtyard, but Jun Duo was not seen when Xiu Ke came out.

    Budu stepped forward and asked, "They?"

    Xiu Ke looked indifferent and said, "Very good." After speaking, he bypassed Budu and walked out of the small courtyard.

    This is where the patriarch lived when he gave Xiucheng a baby. There were quite a few females living together in this courtyard. Seeing Xiucheng's husband, Jonathan and King Kong, all of them with gloomy expressions, they were all curious, and stood at the door with suspicious eyes from time to time.

    Outside the courtyard, headed by the tribal leader, there are many orcs gathered around, each in the shape of a human and beast. Some of the orcs stretched out their claws to dig the soil in annoyance, and some seemed to be light and windy, but the inside was dark and turbulent.