Chapter Thirty-Eight

Allison's Point of View.

Continuing From Where We Left Off:

''You just brought yourself months detention, McLaggin, not so fast Potter and Weasley-Cullen,'' Snaoe says as Harry pulled me back through the curtain as Snape was scowling at Cormac. 

Harry mutters under his breath as he and I both turn around to face our Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. 

''Sir I think we should rejoin the party, our friends,'' Harry looks around for either one of our friends but wasn't in luck as there was none to be seen. 

''They can last a little while longer without you both, I am here to bring you both a message from the headmaster,'' Snape tells us. ''Any lessons you three may have had in the future, are postponed until further notice as he is travelling,'' Snape tells us. 

''Where?'' I ask curiously. Snape doesn't say anything he just turns around and leaves the two of us alone. Harry and I share a look before walking around in hopes that we could find one of my family members or either one of our friends. 

We were soon however distracted when I see Filch barge in with Malfoy's arm in his grip. Harry pulls me back and wraps an arm around my waist protectively. 

''Take your hands off me you filthy Squibb,'' Malfoy shouts. I feel myself start to boil with rage when those words leave his mouth. Not for Filch but for my mother who herself is a Squibb. So angry I start to feel my eyes change colour as the room begins to shake.

Harry starts rubbing circles along my waist calming me down enough that It stops my magic from going haywire. 

''Professor Slughorn sir, I discovered this boy in the upstairs corridor, claims that he was invited,'' Filch tells Slughorn. 

''Okay, okay, I was gate crashing,'' Malfoy struggles in Filch's grip. ''I will escort him out,'' Snape speaks up walking forward. Malfoy looks up at Snape glaring. ''Certainly Professor!''

Harry and I share a look before Harry gestures with his head to follow them I nod my head walking after them grabbing Harry's hand along the way. 

Harry and I stand around the corner listening as it sounds like Snape slams Malfoy into a wall. I focus all my hearing to listen to the conversation. ''I made the unbreakable vow,'' I hear Snape say clearly and I cover my mouth in shock. 

''I don't need your protection,'' Malfoy sneers at him. ''Out of all of us, I was the one given this task, me,'' Malfoy continues. 

''Need I remind you Draco, that Weasley-Cullen, Potter, Granger and Weasley know that you are a Death Eater and that they know you were given a mission? I could help you,'' Snape tells him. 

''I don't need your help,'' Malfoy tells Snape before I could hear one set of footsteps fading away. I look at Harry and he looks at me. I inch closer to the corner despite Harry shaking his head. 

I look around the corner and saw Snape standing there before turning around and walking our way. 

I grab Harry and mutter under my breath. ''Invisque!'' Harry and I watch as Snape walks past us without noticing us. It was only when he was gone I heard Harry release a breath that he had been holding onto since Snape started walking this way. 

I cast the reversal spell causing Harry and me to reappear in the same spot we were listening from. Harry and I share a look. ''Come on, let's go and say goodnight before making our way back up to the common room,'' I tell him grabbing his hand and leading him back to the party.