Izuku:...I was mostly shy when it involved talking to my classmates with me stuttering but as I got to know them...I was more...brave, determined and doing what I can to help those in need...but from the words of my classmates I was "The adorable Cinnamon roll whose also a cute nerd"

Saying this while scratching the back of his head

Panty:sounds accurate to me. Anyway, who'd of thought the Earthly High school boys would be just as pervy as those assholes in Heaven

Stocking:That was convincing, for a minute I actually believed you had some idea what schools might be like up there

Izuku:wait, you guys have Highschool up there in heaven?

'Izuku:I mean I'm in a different universe so it's possible but also confusing'

Stocking:Yup and Panty was just ad much a slut up there as she is down here.

Izuku:...right

He says before looking to his left ar a group of blushing love struck girls that were staring at him with hearts in their eyes.

And Izuku just gave them a smile

Causing them to swoon over him and fall to the floor making Izuku worry for them but he then followed the Anarchy Sisters

Panty:I specifically said perverts at the school Stocking, I wouldn't know that if I actually wasted time in class now would I?

Saying this while slightly leaning back to look at Stocking.

Stocking:True Story. [While pulling out a map of the school.] Alright, let's get this over with. Where should we go first?

???:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Someone suddenly tells from down the hall, catching everyone's attention.

Panty:Huh? What the fuck? That's not suspicious or anything.

Saying this wjuel slightly lowering down her sunglasses as she watched a human shaped mass of bees quickly approaching them.

Stocking:We didn't even have to go looking for trouble.

Izuku sensing no danger didn't do anything with Panty using Backlace to shoot the screaming bass of bees revealing an orange haired boy underneath holding a flower bouquet shaped beehive.