𝐂𝐇𝐏𝐓 𝟐 - 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘

- 'CAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE BOY'

[Back to present]
[Emi's POV]
I walked to the school while listening to an Ateez song, after a minute I finally arrived! Time to make some new friends! I entered the school and bumped into someone, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! " I apologized quick to the girl "It's fine. " she said and saw my Ateez keychain "Wait, you're an Atiny too? " she asked "Mhm! " she looked shocked for a moment "Me too! " the girl happily said, does this mean I found another friend? "We should be best friends, it's been a really long time since I found an Atiny! " I felt happy finding a new friend, especially if they're an Atiny "Anyways, I'm Kia! " she introduced herself "I'm Emi, I'm new here! " I smiled "Oh! Welcome! " Kia smiled brightly "What class are you in? " she asked, "What do you mean? " I tilted my head "There are many classes, there's Talent class, there's Digital smart class or was called Techno class and others! " Emi now understood what she meant, "Oh I see, well I'm in Digital smart class! " I smiled but Kia frowned "Dang it! I'm in Talent class! " Kia pouted while stomping in anger, "But it's okay, we can meet again later. It's almost time for class so.. See ya at lunch? " I nodded "It was nice meeting you Emi! " Kia said before going to her class, "It was nice meeting you too! " I waved her goodbye and start to find where the class is.

I found a guy walking while listening to music, 'He looks familiar.. ' I thought, 'Eh might as well ask him where the classroom is! ' I walked to the guy and tapped his shoulder, "Excuse me-"

I recognize that face.

"Vinx? " I was shocked for a moment, he was flabbergasted too. "You look.. More taller and handsome than before! Well- not like I'm saying that you were ugly as a kid or something but-! It's good to see you again Vinx! " I smiled, weird. He was blushing when I smiled, but I brushed it off "Anyways, are you in the same class as mine? If so.. can you show me where Digital smart class is? " I asked him.
"Sure." He answered and leaded the way.

END.
Word: 372
A/N: I might draw them but, I'm too lazy 😭 but I mean I could just show you how they look like in roblox since I made emi and my friend made vinx in roblox 💔