#𝟎𝟎𝟒

[Trigger warning: gore and blood]

"After this we'll go help the 1st years." I mumbled and ran towards the special grade.

You charged at the curse with your sword in your hands. Once you were a few feet away from the curse you swang your sword at it but it jumped back. As you expected it to do that, you appeared behind it and cut its other arm off.

As soon as the arm was cut, Aito come flying and used his electricity to nullify the curses ability to heal itself in that arm. The curse jumped back away from you now with both its arms missing. With both its arms missing it should be easier to exercise it. You glanced down at your watch and saw that 30 minutes have passed.

6:22pm

You mentally cursed and didn't waste anymore time. You rushed towards it once again and aimed for its head. You planned on killing it straight away and getting this whole thing over with. As you reached a few meters away from it you swag your katana at its head. The katana cut through its head and neck. Blood scattering everywhere and onto you.

You pushed your blade further through its neck until it went right through. It's head fell to the floor aswell as it's body. You stood up straight and watched as it started fading away slowly. You sighed and looked down at your blade. It was covered in blood. You grimaced at the sight and turned around towards the exit of the school.

"Come on Aito, we need to head to Tokyo and fast." you said and ran towards the exit. Aito flew next to you as you both ran out the school grounds.

You both ran until you reached the Moramia's shop and stopped for a second. You looked at Aito and thought of an idea. You couldn't talk to them right now as you needed to be in Tokyo before the first years arrive at the cursed womb.

"Aito, I want you to tell the Moramia's what happened but leave the curse part out. They are normal humans after all. Tell Miyazaki what happened and why she was at the school, although I think her parents told her already. So I want you to give her parents the report. Just make some lie. Use your illusion technique to look like a human. Once you're done come back to me." You explained to him and stood up straight after catching your breath.

He nodded his head and flew towards the entrance. He used his technique and looked like a normal human walking. He had black hair and wore glasses aswell as a suit.

You began running again in the direction of the hotel. You hoped that ijichi would be there already as Gojo had called him earlier. As you ran you were suddenly pushed back by a gust of wind. You held your arms in a 'x' position infrount of you to protect you from the enemy.

Once the wind was gone you let your arms fall and looked infrount of you. Your eyes widened when you noticed you stood infrount of you.

The one and only Geto Suguru.

Your lips parted as you saw the familiar face. You were stunned for a second but shaked your head to come back to your senses. Your grip on your sword tightened as your eyes stayed on Geto. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be  in a hole?" I yelled from the distance between us. You felt like something hit your heart as you looked at him. It still hurt.

"I'm simply here to give you a little... gift" Geto said and smiled. What he said confused you gravely. Your brows frowned as you tried to make sense of what he said. A gift? What kind of gift could he have? Not to mention the fact he's supposed to be DEAD and 6 feet underground. What gift could a dead person give? Is it normal for the dead to rise just to give a gift?