Chapter 6.

Carlos sat in his bedroom, on his bed while bouncing a tenis ball off of the wall and catching it. He then heard some shouts from outside of the window, causing him to poke his head over his window cill, as he cursed under his breath. He cursed slightly. He had track in a few minutes.

Carlos quickly chucked on his black shorts, and white t-shirt, saves him getting dressed in the changing rooms, he then ran out of his room, running past Hook and Uma, who watched him run down the corridor.

"Where he going?" Uma asked, as Hook shrugged, "Wait, we told Mal we would meat her out on the field for a little catch up!"

As Uma and Hook started going the way Carlos did.

~~~

Carlos stood out on the field, while Chad smirked at him.

He then realised that Mal, Evie, and Jay was all sitting on the stands, while Hook and Uma approuched them.

"Carlos!" Couch shouted, as Carlos nodded, "You and Chad. Just the two of you, since you both are the fastest."

Carlos sighed and lined up, Chad standing beside him. Carlos took a deep breath, until Couch blew the whistle, them both taking of running.

Carlos panting was just passing Chad, he didn't realise that Carter had just got onto the stand on the field and sat beside Jay.

"You're just a weak loser, Carlos... you can't win." Chad whispered, as Carlos tried blocking them out, when suddenly Chad smirked and switched lanes, just getting infront of Carlos to run infront of him, and not letting him pass, when Carlos rolled his eyes and sped up, to try and run around Chad, until he put his foot out to trip Carlos up.

Carlos whimpered slightly, as he gripped his foot in his hand, looking up seeing Chad just passing the finish line, he took a deep breath, while Jay was holding Carter to try and stop him from attacking Chad.

"You okay, Dude?" Ben asked, while kneeling down on one kneed beside Carlos, with a hand on his shoulder.

"Mhm." Carlos hummed, taking a deep breath, while Ben stood up and offered him a hand. Carlos took it, while Ben pulled him up causing him to stumble slightly.

"Thanks." Carlos said.

"Alright, now you are all free to go do whatever!" The couch shouted, while walking of.

"Carlos!" Carter shouted, running over to his brother, as ben stepped back slightly. Carter put a hand onto Carlos arm, then one on his shoulder, "You okay?"

"I'm fine, Carter." Carlos said, pushing his brothers hand away.

"Looks like you're leg says other wide." Uma said, as they all noticed as Carlos put all of his preasure onto his right leg.

"I'm fine, alright?" Carlos muttered.

"Hey." Ben spoke up, resting a hand onto Carlos shoulder, "If you want I can get that dinner with my parents for next week or something, if you don't feel upto it."

"No, I'm fine. Don't wanna keep the King and Queen waiting!" Carlos gave a weak, but forced smile.

"Alright?" Ben said.

"We should go start getting ready, anyway." Mal said, standing up with Evie and Uma, "We all meat in the car out front! See ya fellas."

The three girls walked away, leaving Carlos, Carter, Gil, Hook, and Ben.

"Well, I am heading to my dorm don't kill each other." Ben said, patting Carlos back before jogging after the girls since his dorm room is close to theres.