𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Beginne am Anfang

" she was a tragic beauty . sadness had left fingerprints all over her face . "

- john mark green

INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA, HORRIBLE FAMILY, good friends, bad ex friends, has body dysphoria, anxiety, lives in Indiana, it's the eighties

Both a great combination to have and a horrible combination to have. In Jaydens case it was absolutely terrible.

From the get go Jayden never liked guys, never fell for them. When she met her friends, Will, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin she knew for sure she had never liked boys. She had never gained romantic feelings for any guy she's ever met.

Any boy her mom would introduce her to it was a platonic feeling. Never romantic. Now, if that boy had a sister, Jayden would never waste a minute to admire her from head-to-toe, get to know anything and everything about her, even knowing the fact she would never see them again.

No one knew this about Jayden, no one tried to get to know more about her that much. She was the care taker, not the taken care of. Her four best friends, as mentioned earlier, where four boys. Mike, Dustin, Will, and Lucas. Even then they didn't know much about the girl.

Will was her best friend. He had been stuck in the Upside Down last year. She had been worried sick about him. When they finally found him she never left his side in the hospital. Her other closest friend was Eleven. Eleven was a girl that had powers, telekinetic and psionic powers. The girls got along well, very well. Jayden will never forget the day where they sat in Nancys bedroom and she explained every single makeup product to the girl that she had to put on her, Elevens personal request.

Then El was gone and she was stuck once again with the four boys. The four boys that hadn't understood her like El had. The feeling of being weird, different, unusual.

Now Jayden delt with that alone. Alone.

Her brother, Steve, was never the best of help. He would pop in here and there. Quick greetings. They never got along fully. She wasn't the biggest fan of her brother. Her brother never put in the effort to talk to her, let alone have a solid conversation. And if they did it wasn't a good one.