❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

(For me the whole order of the book is messed up, idk about y'all though- 😭 So, keep that in mind)

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

You're the older twin (💅)

You, Steven and Jeremiah are 17, Conrad's 19 and Belly's 15 but doesn't become 16 in this book (Bc I don't want her to lmao).

You always tag along with the boys, since you and Steven are twins and you're practically glued together. (lmao)

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
You call him Steve, Stevie or Stevie bear (he doesn't really like it when you call him Stevie bear, but he puts up with it since it's you and he loves you [as siblings])

𝑱𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒂𝒉
You call him Jere, Jere bear or my Golden Retriever (He loves all 3 nicknames, but he especially loves 'Golden Retriever' since you gave him that nickname and you're the only one that calls him that [You're also the only one that's allowed to call him that])

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒂𝒅
You call him Connie, Connie bear or pretty boy (He loves it when you call him pretty boy, he always gets this twinkle in his eyes whenever you call him that)

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

Y/N = Your name
Y/N/N = Your nickname
Y/F/F = Your favourite fruit
Y/F/SN = Your favourite snack
Y/F/S = Your favourite song
Y/F/C = Your favourite color
Y/F/D = Your favourite drink

Belly is a complete and total brat in this story.

Susannah doesn't have cancer in this story (I don't want to put myself through that for the 3rd or 4th time, I've already cried about it 3 or 4 times)

No Belly flop in this book, since Belly is such a brat (in this book) and bc of that Jeremiah and Conrad also aren't very fond of her.

But there is a bean flop, same concept as Belly flop, but with you getting thrown into the pool instead of Belly. (Bean bc your mom and dad always call you that and the boys like to kinda tease you with that)

If there is any sort of trigger warning I'll put it in the beginning of the chapter.

A/N:
Hey guys! Can't wait to finally write this book, it's been in my concepts for way too long lmao. I really hope you're going to enjoy this book! And please, feel free to correct my grammar/spelling, I would really appreciate it since it'll help me improve my writing!

Xx the author <3