「𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭」

Start from the beginning

| vii.

Let It Burn ~ Citizen Soldier

"I know you feel like you are worthless, that your day has come, The misery eats you alive until you come undone, You feel like there is nowhere left to call your home tonight, You are not alone, this is our time, and I am by your side, My friend, this is do or die"

| viii.

Penetrates Coldly Pain ~ Nam Hye Seung, Jeon Jong Hyuk, Kim ki Won

"I know I'm lost into dark, Like a frozen lake at night, My heart is breaking down slowly, There's nothing I could do anymore"

| ix.

What Could Have Been ~ Sting, Ray Chen

"I hope you know we had everything, And you broke me and left these pieces, I want you to hurt like you hurt me today and, I want you to lose like I lose when I play what could have been"

| x.

My Name (Wearing Me Out) ~ Shinedown

"You're always dragging me down, You're the fake, fallen force of nature's sick mind, I don't need a gun to take back what's mine, It's over, it's over now, You're done wearing me out"

| xi.

Shatter me ~ Lindsey Stirling, Lzzy Hale

"If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly, There's no one to catch me if I take a dive, I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same, The world is spinning, but only in gray"

| xii.

In the Stars ~ Benson Boone

"I'm still holdin' on to everything that's dead and gone, I don't wanna say goodbye, 'cause this one means forever, Now you're in the stars and six-feet's never felt so far, Here I am alone between the heavens and the embers"

| xiii.

Right here ~ Ashes Remain

"I will show you the way back home, Never leave you all alone, I will stay until the morning comes, I'll show you how to live again, And heal the brokenness within, Let me love you when you come undone"