𝐂𝐇𝐏𝐓 𝟏 - 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏

- 'HUG ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART'
[Vinx's pov]

It all started with when we were little
I was pretty much loner as a child I didn't have any friends or anything until one day

I met her. Emi, Emi is very sweet and a very caring person i actually really adore her and shes really special to me and I'd do anything to protect her.

[Backstory of them both]

I was walking around town alone until I saw some kids making fun of her I immediately felt rage in my body I did not know why I had this feeling. I immediately walk up to them and I quickly pushed them away from her as she looked at me I quickly grabbed her hand and ran with her as we stop to catch our breathe "Are you alright?" I said. She nodded and said "Thank you..!" she said and smiled warmly, I felt this weird feeling but I just ignored it.. She introduced herself "My name is Emi by the way!" I also introduced myself "My name is Vinx.."

"Well Vinx do you wanna be friends?" She once again smiled I was immediately shocked by this no one has ever asked me this but I nodded and she quickly hugs me. My eyes widens as she hugs me I hugged her back there was it again the weird feeling she hugged me more tightly and spoke "YAY! My first ever friend!! Do you wanna play?" She said, I smiled and nodded. And that was when we became bestfriends.

[Emi's pov]
I was also pretty much a loner as a child I was often made fun of.. I didn't have that much friends either but until one day.

I met him. Vinx, My bestfriend since childhood! Vinx is a very caring person but somehow his cold to everyone but when it's me his somehow sweet and caring? He'd give me random head pats I usually find it weird but I also enjoy it somehow

I was walking back home after playing in the park until I saw my classmates from school I quickly hid but it was too late they saw me, They start approaching me and I stood there.. They start calling me names and other stuff until I saw a boy walking up to us I was shocked as he pushes them
He immediately grabbed my hand and I ran with him as we stop to catch our breathe he said "Are you alright?" I nodded and said "Thank you..!" As i smiled warmly at him he looks at me blankly, I look at him confusingly but I then decided to introduce myself "My name is Emi by the way!" After I introduced myself he also introduced himself "My name is Vinx.." he spoke "Well Vinx do you wanna be friends?" He stood there he seemed shocked but he nodded I quickly hugged him and hugged him even tighter as I hug him tighter I spoke "YAY! My first ever friend!! Do you wanna play?" He smiled and nodded.

END
Words: 506