⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎i need to run but i cant get out of bed for anyone⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Start from the beginning

When i see him walk out in the outfit he chose, my jaw dropped. He's absolutely stunning. "Y-you look amazing!" I compliment, making him smile at me. "I think i wanna buy these" august says confidently as he walks back into the change rooms, quickly getting back into his original clothes and coming back out. He walks over to the women at the register and lets her scan them and bag them. As we walk out i turn and say thank you to the cashier and she just gives me a wink. I feel my cheeks heating up a little bit but decide to ignore it.

"Wanna head back to my house now?" I offer and he quickly nods. Luckily its only a ten minute walk away. As we walk into my house we sneak past my mum who was watching something in the lounge room. We sneak upstairs and to my room and quietly shut the door after us, sighing in relief that we didn't get caught.

"Thank god we didn't get caught" august laughs and collapses on my bed. I fall next to him and turn my head to look at him, as he does the same. My cheeks start feeling warm again as he looks me in the eyes, and we burst out laughing. "Shhh, we can't leet my mum know that we're home" i whisper "wait never mind, i just remembered that tubs convinced me to put soundproofing on my door like he does haha". "Then why are you still whispering" he whispers back with a smile. "I.. don't know" I continue whispering and we both start laughing.

"Hey Toms?" August asks. "Whats up Augie?" I respond, trying to hide my cheeks from the name he called me. "Can i stream?" He asks. "That would be epic!" We both jump up and august sits on my gaming chair. I sit on a chair further away, so the chat doesn't see me when he goes live, yes he's using my account to stream.

"Wait what do i do?" He asks and turns towards me with a concerned expression. "Alright, lemme help" i get up and stand behind him, adjusting the camera and the mic for him and i tell him what buttons to press. "Alright thank you toms" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek before pushing me out of view of the camera. Fuck. Tom, why did u like that? You're not supposed to like that. Stop it. No.  I was so wrapped up in my own head i didn't even realise august was calling my name. "Hey toms, earth to tommy" he smiles slightly and waves his hand in front of my face. "Hey sorry, i was zoned out a bit" i give an apologetic smile and he just chuckles and turns back to my computer.

"Alright, ima go live now" he was ecstatic about this and it gave me this warm feeling all over. I kinda like that feeling. As he clicked the button, he smiled and looked at me. "Keeps ur eyes on ur screen augs!" I laugh as he slowly watches chat roll in. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm not toms, and i'm not sure if you lot actually know who i am!" He laughs and reads chat, and his smile slightly fades as the messages roll thru.

User7268: who's this girl? Or is it a guy?

Billy.innit: who's the fag? Wheres tommy?

Tommysgf: ew wheres my tommy?

"Hey toms, theres a girl with the username of "Tommysgf" in chat hahahaha" he laughs. "Oh god, she sucks, just ignore her haha" i groan and laugh back.

"Anyways, I'm August, some of you might know me from my accounts on twitter and insta, but tom goes to my school, and i have kidnapped him and stolen his pc muahaha" he says and looks into the camera with a stern look. "Chat he's lying! See, we're still in my room" i shout and come up behind him, "i have not been kidnapped". "You sure bout that toms?" He looks up at me and gives me a smirk. "I sure hope so augs, otherwise why are we in my room in my house? You cant kidnap someone and take them back to their own home, thats not how kidnapping works love" I smile, as i subconsciously start running my fingers through his hair.

"Correction, your mums house! But i guess you're right, i'll do better next time" he pouts and i just laugh at him. A moment later my mum walks into my room with a basket of my clean washing and we all just stop in our tracks. "Thomas Simons! Why arent you at school? And who's this boy! Is he that boy you always talk about?" She gives so many questions and august quickly ends stream and stands up quickly. "We did not move all the way to this country for you to be wagging school! I want answers Thomas!".

"Alright mum, I'm sorry, yes this is August, we weren't at school because August- he wasn't uh, feeling well? It's hard to explain mum but i swear that I was only trying to be a good friend! You have to understand that" i rant and my mum just gives me the mum look. "I'll talk to you about this later Thomas, anyways, hello August, its so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you!" She smiles at him and grabs both his hands. His sleeves start rolling up a little bit and i can see the scared look on his face as my mum looks at his arms.

"It's nice to meet you too Ms Simons!" He smiles awkwardly and pulls his hands away as my mum gives him a sad look. "I can help with those if you'd like darl, I've had to deal with some before" she smiles softly and leads me to the bathroom. "Thank you so much, i really appreciate it" he mumbles and smiles back at her. I follow them into the bathroom and watch carefully as my mum cleans them and puts plasters on them. Just like she used to do mine.

A/n:
Hey guys im so so sorry for such a long wait for this chapter but ive had so much going on and its been hard to update and continue writing, this is a pretty long chapter for you guys and i hope you lot like it. And i ended it like this cos its gonna go somewhere, so like, yeah.
Have something to eat, drink some water and try and get some rest loves!