Me-"as you can guess by now i have many rivals in my business ... So we could not let any information leaked regarding me as it could be life threatening at that moment."

She looked at me very attentively and nodded her head in understanding. Then looked concerned gazing our surroundings and asked with her low voice   "But now you are here in an open space ,wont they attack on you?"

I cant resist myself from smiling ..how innocent a girl can be..she is totaly unaware of my status... "The situation is now under control." I replied to ease her worry for me.

By the time the food arrived.

but still she looked worried  and advised me "you must get police protection with you when the things are like this.how your parents would be worried for you all the time."

She dont know that i'm not lucky enought to be cared by parents.. But she should not worrying all the time thinking about me .so I informed her that "i have my bodyguards with me."

Her body relaxed with my words as she replied " thanks god .thats a relief. "

She took a spoon full of pasta enjoyed it with full expression like a kid ...
And commented " it tastes really yummy."

Her expression is worth watching that i forget to enjoy mine .
Me-" i'm glad you like it."

She look at our surroundings and asked curiously
"So this is the reason the resturent is not full except few tables? For your safety purpose?"

I replied negative then she questioned with her eyes as then what?

I realise she dont speak less but her eyes speaks more than her mouth.

So i informed her truthfully that i dont want her to be uncomfortable being the center of the attention or being in a empty space... Actually i was going to book the whole floor for our dinner but resist myself thinking she would not prefer to be in vacant place for dinner.

She looked shy her cheeks coloured as rose patle..

She took a spoon full of pastry and closed her eyes enjoying its taste...then suggested me " its just heaven you know? You should try one."

I just kept staring at her .though I dont like to eat any sweet but I wanted to have the little amount of cream from her lips...i wanted to taste her sweet pumped lips . ..

She finished her food..my heart was misleading my brain.I somehow composed myself from doing something that i would regret later...

I remembered I have not thanked her yet for saving my life.so I put a black card on table towards her ..I thought this is the best way to thank her as i know she is a student here plus she had paid my hospital bills so it would be helpful for her.

But she looked at me with confusion and again questioned with her eyes like what is this...she realy speaks a lot with her eyes.

I explained  "Well i know you have saved my life and also paid for my hospital bills so accept it as a token of thanks."

She looked disappointed and push the card back to me saying
"Well right now i'm not running out of money so i dont need it .moreover I dont accept thanks in this way too."

I was curious as hell ,what are the other ways to thank someone better than this?

May be she understand my expression and explained
" you can treat me as a friend and today's dinner is on you .other wise i would split the bill among us as i dont eat with strangers on their money."

I was shocked with her suggestion.. Like is she for real? No one ever wanted to be my friend before,all wanted  my alliance for money,power and safety. I knew she is different but never thought she thinks this way...how can she live in this cruel world with her such a pure heart?

Her phone went off and she politely excused herself..I was deep in her thought when she came back and sit before saying 'I think we should get going now ,my thoughts are also cleared about you."

I dont want to let her go.I want her to be with me for every single moment of my life..but I had to because its not the right time ... .

I insisted to drop her to her apartment. ..

The whole ride was silent ..i was enjoying this peace of silence with her smell of sandalwood while she was busy typing on her phone..

After few minutes she looked at the back and asked "who is in the next car that kept following you?"

I informed her "its my bodyguard". So that she can rest assured.

She huffed in relief.

We reached her place ..  She bent toward my car window and bid me good bye...

I bid her back before signalling my driver to start..

The whole drive back to my place ,i was in a daze thinking of my angel.. She is the first one in my life who showed genuine concern about me after my mother....

She is the first person in my life who refused to accept a black card..

She is the first one who has the authority to question me back without making me angry .

She is the first girl who never fails to amuse me with her innocent expressions.

Moreover she is the only single person in my life who tames my inner beast..

I want her..i want to live with her ..I want to protect her innocence from this cruel world...but i know it will take time as she is different. ...

::::    Flash back end   :::