If God gave me another chance to be with you..

━━━━✦✦━━━━
If God gave me another chance to be with you..
━━━━✦✦━━━━

"Millie, where are you going!?"Enna shouted through the empty hallway, As she asked Millie, She then ranned again inside the classroom pulling her bag along with her as she runned out of the classroom, "Oh? Haven't I told you yet!? I said I was gonna fetch Nina's present for the both of us for the winter! I can't wait to see it!" Millie geeks over as she jumps, "I promise I'll be at your place by 9pm! She said it will be amazing!" Millie stated as she ran towards the locker room, Where their shoes are kept in, Their classroom wasn't that far from their lockers, So it wasn't hard for them to just go to change their shoes whenever it was the time that their school hours were finished.

"Are you gonna use your bike...?" Enna asked Millie, Watching Millie remove her school shoes, "Oh, Of course!" Millie giggled, "Are you sure? Your not gonna injure yourself or something right?" Enna asked Worryingly, As she hid her hand behind her hips, As she rubbed her hands, As Millie jolted, exclaiming a gremlin laugh.

"Of course not!" Millie giggled, "Me? Injured by a bike, Silly you Enna!" Millie chuckled, As she exclaimed a sigh, "Where are you picking it up anyways...?" Enna asked Millie, "Oh, Hm..~ Pretty sure Nina said it's by the big tree place thing." Millie stated, As Enna's eyes widened, "So you're saying you have to cross the high-way!? Millie, it's dangerous!" Enna shouted as she clenched on Millie's wrist.

"Hey, Come on now, Don't you trust me?" Millie looked at Enna's purple eyes, the two then stared at each other for a while, As Enna let go of Millie's hand, "Yeah... Okay.. But Babu don't get any scars when you come back okay...?" Enna stated, As Millie nodded, "Of course, By, 9pm I'll be in your place~" Millie stated, "I'll head first then hehe!" Millie then waved goodbye to Enna, Leaving Enna behind by the entrance door of the school, As she exclaimed a sigh, Watching the blonde girl bike out of the gates.

The time I got home, It was 8pm, I took a bath, Ate dinner, Went to my room, As i scattered my text books on my table, Flipping through my useless notes, Did my homework, Because she would be mad, Even though, She doesn't do her own homework, But yet, I'm doing this for her for some reason, I opened my phone to see what time it is, It was 10pm, I started getting worried, Maybe she's just lost on her way but no that's impossible, I started scribbling on my notebook again, But my guts, It just, I can't ignore her.

Enna then rang Millie's contact, "Babu, Please pick up.." Enna stood up on her desk, As she walked back and forth in her room, "Hello~ This is Millie, You're probably looking for me but I'm-" "God, where are you Millie...!" Enna exclaimed a groan as she panicked, But everytime she tried to pick up Millie's call, It would always leave those goddamn annoying words, It always repeats...!

Enna then walked out of her room, "Honey, Where are you going?" A female voice could be heard as Enna's eyes widened, "M-Mom! Millie's not responding, I need to go!" Enna stated as she barged outside of their house, Leaving her mom stunned, "Enna... Millie is-" But her mom finished her sentence once Enna left their house.

Enna stood out at their porch, With no sleepers, In her pajamas, It was cold, It was autumn, It was so cold, Enna shivered, As she waited for a while, She could see the leafs flowing through the wind, It was dry, Enna opened her phone but it was almost 11pm, And yet there's no response of her own friend, Enna then rang Millie's contact once again, "Hello~ This is Millie, You're probably looking for me but I'm probably chillaxing so~ Maybe try again-" "Darn it!" Enna grunted as she rushed inside her house again, Leading her to go to her room.

As she shuts her door, Locked.

Enna then opened her contact with another specific friend, "Please pick up, Please..." Enna murmured, "Reimu...!" Enna exclaimed, "Enna? What's up?" Reimu uttered, "M-Millie, S-Shes not here, Is she perhaps in your place? We are near each other's place, Maybe she is uhm, Visit you-" Enna panicked, Leaving Reimu stunned to speak, "Enna.." Reimu spoke through the phone, "Is she in your place?" Enna asked again, Hearing a sigh through the tone.

"Enna, It's october 20... And you should know that date..." Reimu stated, As Enna's eyes widened, "W-What do you mean...?" Enna asked Reimu.

"Enna, Millie died two years ago." Reimu sniffled quietly, As Enna's eyes widened, Enna then looked behind her, Too see the small cat plushie, Wrapped around in a scarf, The white scarf that was covered almost half blood of Millie's, The cat plushie that Millie gave her in her birthday, "she died in the high-way, She got hit remember...?" Reimu mumbled through the tone, Leaving Enna eye wide open, As she kneeled, "N..No..She's not dead Reimu... I-I saw her..!" Enna sobbed, "I saw her, I touched her earlier! she was warm!" Enna shouted.

"Enna, I think what you saw earlier, Is not Millie... I think you're seeing things. We are not in high school anymore... We are in our second year college Enna..." Reimu murmured, "What..." Enna sobbed, "Do you want me to come over Enna? Do you need help-" Enna hung up. As she threw her phone away, Leaving the phone on the side of her bed, As the phone kept vibrating, Incoming calls and Messages came through.

Enna held her forehead, "No.. She's not dead..It can't be." Enna murmured, "She was there...!" Enna exclaimed, As She realized, Everything. Was everything she saw an illusion...? It felt so surreal. She then stood up, Throwing all of her text books on the floor as she fell back on her knees to the floor. She groaned, punching the floor, Banging her hands as hard as she could, "I can't...!" Enna exclaimed, As she sobbed, "I can't accept the fact you're gone...!" Enna shouted, "But I still liked..." Enna mumbled, "I still liked you back then... even till now..." Enna laid on the floor as she huddled herself. "I didn't even confess...I'm so goddamn weak... " Enna groaned, "God... If you gave me one wish..." Enna rested her head on the floor as she wiped her tears, "I want to be with her..."