𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 : 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋 ℝ𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼ℤ𝕍𝕆𝕌𝕊

Começar do início

“ Yes, please. I seem to have forgotten the way to the station,” he informed, bowing politely.

“ Yes, thanks for showing the way,” another voice squeaked beside him.

“ It's no problem,” Chigaya laughed nervously waving them off...wait, them ? He stared down at the newcomer with a dumfounded gaze.

“...”

“...”

“....”

“ Kotei, the hell you doing here !”

“ Yo !” She greeted with a bright air waving at random passers-by who were supposed to be contenders for the national team. Some stared at her weirdly while some actually cared enough to wave back.

Hoshiumi was one of the latter.

Atsumu was one of the former who instead pulled the skin beneath his left eye and stuck his tongue out at the girl. It's already a pain that he can't go back home yet because apparently he had a schedule here in Tokyo. On top of that, Osamu was gonna come to give him company which irked him further.

“ Kotei went on a secret rendevou !”

“ Don't say words you can't pronounce !”

Chigaya smiled lightly motioning with his hands to calm down but his hand movements went unnoticed by the duo and he felt sadder than ever.

“ Does Miwa know about you being here ?” Tobio asked.

“ Mhm, Kotei left behind a note.”

Back with Miwa....

“ Oh, what's this ?” Miwa who had told Kotei to sit quietly in the van unfolded the piece of paper that was stuck on the window. It was one of those sticky notes that she always carried around.

Kotei's on rendevo. Bugs. Goodbye.
                                   —Kotei (ΘεΘ)

“ What the hell ?”

Back with Kageyama....

“ And what's that you're holding ?”
She looked down at her attire and then at her belongings. Shaking her head in disappointment, she said,“nii-chan must be really dumb if he can't say.”

Instead of saying anything, he crouched down before her and pulled her cheeks till they turned red,“ iz bu’s ne' an bu collec'in jar (it's a bug net and a bug collecting jar).

Kageyama let her cheeks go and she rubbed her precious face feeling the ache all over.

“ You idiot ! Is this the time to catch bugs ? And this is not a forest ! This is Tokyo !”

Kotei stared up at her brother with a look,“ boo.”

“ What did you say ?” A dark aura appeared surrounding him as his voice dropped and he glared daggers at her.

“ Nothing.” She beamed at him, sweetly.

Scary, Chigaya shivered observing the brother sister duo.

In the next few minutes Kageyama rang Miwa up. Of course the latter was beyond worried about her sister's absence. It's still a wonder how she escaped a perfectly locked van under the gaze of more than five people but somehow it did happen and there's no logical explanation behind it.

Logic ? What's that ?

“ Look, look, Chigaya. Kotei's bug collection for today !” She showed him the container.