Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission

Start from the beginning

I didn't expect that there would actually be different kinds of manager, like road managers, although it has a manager on its title, it was more like being a personal driver. However this was the first step in becoming a manager of an idol.

It seems like I would need to get a driving license in the future.

Suddenly i paused when i reached a certain page.

-Rewarding Employee's-

"Support them in any way and make sure that your 'idol' is comfortable, tend to what he/she needs :giving a hug could be a good reward, however since your idol is an idiot and you wanted to be successful, convert your idol in becoming a masochist and give her a slap as a reward.

Train your idol that he/she needs to follow every command you would say and resistance would be futile.

-Buy a collar and put it on your idol to walk him/her around the park. Order him/her to be naked for the maximize reward.

I shut closed the book while feeling a headache forming.

After reading the book, i wanted to curse whoever made it.

Just what came up to the author's head and whoever decided to published this and thought that this was worthy on being read by the others.

Garbage! This book was nothing but a mere garbage that was created by an author who has lots of time in hand and suddenly thought it was a good idea to create a book that was covered up on ways of becoming a successful manager but the contents was how to make your idol a masochist instead.

Who was it again that said that quote 'Not to judge a book by its cover'?

I wouldn't become a good manager by reading this but rather I would make Sakura on becoming a masochist instead.

Sighing, i stood up and I put it back on a random shelf since it would take too much energy to put back to its original place, also its not like i'm getting paid in returning the book from its place, additionally this book shouldn't be in a school library!

"Ayanokoji-kun, That's not where that book belongs"

Suddenly someone called out to me, halting me from putting the book in a random shelf, it was none other than my secretary. Azuma Sana who pops out of nowhere.

"Azuma, I didn't thought that you would be here" i was confused why she was here, I thought she would be busy handling the others.

"Someone messed up with his commission in the library, so i am here to take over in his stead." She said, i wonder what kind of commission takes place in the library and actually failing it.

"You know you wouldn't get any points even if you take over his commission right?"

The deal between the two of us was that she would need to be beck and call whenever i wanted, also all the points she would receive would be given to me based from our deal, in exchanged for 200,000 points to save her from getting expelled.

I just noticed how unfair to her since Miyamoto who also failed in the midterms exam and was saved from getting expelled by giving almost the same amount of points that came from me, yet he doesn't need to be beck and call and the points that he earned that didn't came from the commission will be his unlike her.

However she didn't say anything about her situation being unfair and was just satisfied by being saved from expulsion.

"I know but i'm still doing it, the commission was a bit odd, it was to arrange the books in the library according to their genre"