WangXian

"You bastard!" the words were scream, as the person has said it punch another. "You mother fucker! Where are they?!"

Another blown was receive from the other. The man is tied up in chains with his arms, blood dripping out of his face. He barely have any clothing left to cover his damage torso.

"ANSWER ME!" as those words utter from the other, his words shaken the whole damn place. With the ground level, causes an earthquake. The ones above the dungeon cell shook hard.

People outside are panicking like crazy, driving them to insanity. It's been weeks since this had ever happened.

Weeks after the disappearance of two missing figures, who are also to be wed soon.

Outsiders had hope for those two to be found, wanting to end the fitting rage of a father who wanted his son to be found soon.

Sounds of crackles spat from the prisoner's mouth, "Xue Yu Tan Hua, really does care for his son..." he said. "Yet, someone like you could live longer, and have many children. Why must you care for one?"

Those words enrage the supreme. Then again, another punch is land at the face.

"YOU DARE!"

"Hahaha..." passing out.

The ghost clench his fist, the prisoner, whose also the first master of the Wen sect, passed out yet again. No clues were given.

Hua Cheng click his tongue in annoyance, then storm out the cell of the scum.

Its been weeks since this sort of torture begun. After he got back for the 3rd time, he also felt something is wrong when he saw his wife for the first time in a year of disappearance.

The god was tired and depressed. After all, not even lower ghosts could find their son. Even those from Ghost City.

Stomping his foot, a maiden with tired and pale complexion greet him along the way.

"A-die..." she softly spoke.

Hua Cheng recognize who she was, soften his look as he sigh.

"Did he finally confess..?" she asks, gripping her arm.

The supreme slowly shook his head. "That bastard didn't..."

The maiden walk closer to the older, lean in, as she hugs him close. "A-die..." cried in his chest. "Just where did my didi went..?" tears strained her face in s soggy mess.

Hua Cheng pulled his daughter closer towards him, "I promised to you and your mother to find A-Ying, A-Yue..."

Its hurts seeing his family breakdown from this. Whether his sons is either dead or alive, finding his whereabouts is all that matters.

Both father and daughter march out of the dungeon. The ray of the sun shines through them, in the end, they couldn't care less about that.

"San Lang, A-Yue..." a gentle voice perks their eyes, and their eyes glance to that.

"Jiejie..."

"A-niang..."

The mother had appear before them, tired, eyes are puff with redness, yet her gentle smile still ravels her pale complexion.

Xie Lian drew closer to them, "It has been two months already..." he softly utter, "A-Ying is nowhere to be found..." a tear flow, "... So is A-Zhan..."

Hua Cheng pulls his wife closer, embracing his beloved with their daughter. "We'll find him, Dianxia." kissing the forehead of his wife.

"W-what if, he and A-Zhan..-"