Chp 6 - Ultimate Transformation

Start from the beginning

   After that, they all quickly went ahead. And up ahead, was Queen herself.

-

   Noelle's POV:

   Noelle trembled with fear as she was trapped within the bars of Queen's cage. She didn't know where she was and many questions were in her head. Why was the sky black? Why did she look different? What did Queen want with her? Why her? The last thing she remembered was going into the computer lab, or really a black abyss. And then she woke up here. And then she saw Susie..she was here.

   'Susie. I hope she's alright,' Noelle closed her eyes as an image of her crush appeared. "Noelle Honey Become My Willing Peon And I Will Free You," Queen offered to Noelle. Noelle gazed up at her capturer. "All Of You To Do Is Hit Yes On The Peon Release Form," Queen said as she pulled out a paper out of nowhere. Noelle scanned the tiny text that she was unable to read. But the remaining fear and confusion still remain. "I-I'm scared," She let out. "Oh Have You Never Signed A Form Before?" Queen asked, peering towards her. "No!!! It's everything else that's scary!" Noelle panicked. "Please Abort Your Sadness Protocol," Queen said politely. I Told You Being A Peon Will Be Cool," She continued. Noelle wanted to say no to that, but she was too frightened to even protest.

   "Noelle!"

   'Susie!?' Noelle faced towards the voice. And she was right. Susie stood there with a scowl towards Queen. Noelle immediately blushed at the sight of Susie. She looked tough and cool. Her eyes caught more people behind her. There stood Kris, and Y/N? "S-Susie!? Kris!? Y/N!?" Noelle called out. She moved her eyes even more, and caught another person. A goat like creature wearing a green robe, wearing green glasses too. He looked kind of like..

   "Don't worry, we won't let your face get robotized!" Susie smirked confidently with a reassuring look. Noelle flared at the way she looked at her only until her words suddenly processed. 'My face..robotized?' "THAT'S SOMETHING THEY'RE GOING TO DO!?" Noelle panicked even more. "Whoops, thought, uh, you knew that," Susie rubbed her neck. "Oh Dear That Was Supposed To Be A Surprise," Queen frowned. Noelle widened her eyes. "Oh Well," Queen shrugged and suddenly, she shot her hand up. Noelle felt the rapid thrust of the cage going up into the abyss. She let out a shriek. "W—Wait! Noelle!" Was the last thing Noelle heard from Susie before she was gone.

-

   Y/N's POV

   Y/N gazed helplessly where Noelle was until she was sent away. Another opportunity to rescue her stolen away from their hands. And Y/N couldn't help but feel pity for Susie who was looking anxiously towards the abyss, wistfully. "It Is Quite Troubling," Queen shook her head. "A Peon Must Be Willing To Assist Me In World Domination. If Only She Had Fellow Peons To Encourage Her," she looked down thoughtfully. 'She isn't suggesting what I think she's suggesting,' Y/N mentally facepalmed herself. "So?" Susie said. "So Like..You 'Guys'...Hey..Are You Like..Doing Anything Right Now?" Queen asked "casually." "We aren't going to help you!" Ralsei protested with a angry look. "Understood. Mind-Changing Protocol Necessitated," Queen backed away. Y/N could hear something incoming, and instinctively, she grabbed Kris's hand and backed them up. They landed next to her. Out of nowhere, a creature that wore a red suit landed in front of them. It looked like a butler. It loomed over the four. A shiny platter landed on top of the creature with its arms up. The landing vibrating all four teens. Y/N, Ralsei, and Susie were stunned, their eyes enlarging. The butler dropped the silver platter and went up to the team. It took off the cover. A giant arcade machine, somehow fitting in there, was revealed. Lastly, it bowed towards the four, then it curled up and disappeared into the abyss again.

   Y/N stared up to where it went, but couldn't find any spot of the butler in sight. Turning her attention back, she was confused on why it brought a giant arcade machine here. The teens went up to it to inspect it. "A giant arcade game!?" Susie faced Queen, dumbfounded. "I Shall Humiliate You At: A Simple Children's Diversion With Your Self-Esteem Eradicated," Queen laughed mockingly. "We're gonna play a game?" Y/N titled her head. All of four of them? She was doubtful she could even reach the machine, to which she had a defeated smile. Curse her shortness...