BLACK ADAM'S REVENGE

Black Adam charges his right fist with lightning and punches the ground, sending a shockwave that sends the Rangers and the Family backwards.

Zordon: Teth-Adam.

Black Adam: Zordon.

Zordon: How can you do this to Shazam?!

Adam: The Wizard betrayed me! Betrayed my son.

Billy B left hooks Adam into the wall.

As Adam stands up, Billy B realizes who he is.

Billy: You're the Wizard's first Champion.

Adam: I am. And he imprisoned me for eternity.

Billy: I see why.

Adam left hooks Billy in the ribs, cracking them.

Rosa: BILLY!!!

Adam: It's time to end the Wizard's Champions.

Jason teleports the Family and the Rangers out of the Command Center, leaving only himself, Adam, and Zordon.

Jason: Good luck finding them now.

Adam: You shouldn't have gotten in my way. Now you have to die.

Jason: Come at me, Bro.

Adam: The new Red Ranger. I expected more. I expected better.

Jason rolls his eyes.

Jason: Dude. I was thinking the same thing. Zordon told us everything about you. You're so cowardly that you killed your own son for his powers.

This aggravates Adam.

Adam: No, no, no.......I'm worthy.

With that, Adam speed- flies into Jason, pinning him against the wall.

As Adam is about to blast Jason with lightning, Jason uppercuts Adam, releasing him from his grip.

Jason gives him another punch to the face.

Adam tries to punch Jason, but he dodges, making a hole in the wall.

As the two begin brawling, the Rangers and the Family arrive at the Youth Center.

Kimberly: We can't leave Jason there, Black Adam's gonna kill him!

Billy C: Kimberly, we can't do anything about it. Adam's stronger than all of us.

Mary thinks of an idea.

Mary: Wait! The crystal can manipulate reality. Let's see if it can take us anywhere.

Mary and Kimberly hold out the crystal and it begins glowing.

Back in the Command Center, Jason tries to punch Adam, but he catches his left fist in his right hand.

Adam(smirking): Too stubborn.

Adam tries to punch Jason, but Jason catches his left fist in his right hand.

Jason(smirking): Too cocky.

Adam kicks Jason into a wall, grabs him by the throat, and pins him to the wall.

Adam: You really had me going for a minute there.

Adam begins charging his hand with lightning which begins to slowly disintegrate Jason.

A yellow portal opens behind Adam and Superman walks out.

Superman: Hey.

Adam stops charging and looks at Superman.

Superman smirks and blasts him with his heat vision, sending him into a wall.

Adam: What the Hell?!....

Adam gets up and faces Superman.

Adam: Another one of the Wizard's Champions?

Superman: Not exactly.

Adam approaches Superman, only to get left hooked.

Adam brings up his arm, but Superman punches it down and the two continue brawling.

As Adam punches Superman, Superman blasts his arm with his heat vision.

Superman punches Adam, only for Adam to float and charge up with lightning and Superman heats up his eyes.

Adam fires his lightning and Superman fires his heat vision, causing the two beams to collide with each other.

As the two continue blasting, Jason grabs Adam by his cape, pulls him down, and slams him into the wall.

Jason and Superman begin wailing on him, but after kicking Jason away, Adam pins Superman to the wall, only for Billy B to speed back and pull him off.

Adam fires a lightning bolt, but Billy speed-dodges it.

As Adam approaches Billy, Jason grabs him from behind and slams him to the ground.

Superman, Jason, and Billy hold Adam down to prevent him from doing anything else.

Zordon: Keep him still, I'm activating the containment unit.

As a force field slowly activates, the Family and the Rangers arrive.

Superman: You guys get the Hell out of here!

Billy: No way!

Just as the containment unit almost completes, Adam breaks from the trio's grip, grabs the crystal, and flies through the ceiling.

Jason: Crap.

Billy: Dammit.

The Screen Cuts To Black

To be continued...