Sana was eating kitkat and watching a comedy movie. But she was crying. Ah! Pregnancy mood swings!

Piya and ananya were looking at her and then the tv. They couldn't even laugh loudly because whenever they did, sana cried more!

Sidharth came back home from office along with adi and akash. Adi , Akash had become super protective for their baby sister who is going to be a mother of a baby soon ! But that doesn't matter! She will always be their baby sister.

They gave her chocolates which made her happy and she finally stopped crying.

Sidharth smiled . Her face had that pregnancy glow, she had put on a little weight which made her look more cute than before.

After spending some quality time with the family , Sidharth took his wife in his arms and went in their bedroom.

He made her sit in the bed softly, then he quickly changed his clothes and then started pressing her legs which were swollen.

She was looking at him with all her love. Every night he does this! He has no hesitation or male ego to touch her feet or press them. His care makes her feel the luckiest woman in the world.

He was pressing her legs and she suddenly winched making him panick.

Sid: kya hua baby? Kahi daard ho raha hai!? Doctor ko bulau?

Sana: sidhaaarth idhar aaiye.

He went and cupped her face.

Sid: are you alright sweetheart?

Sana kept his hand on her tummy.

He didn't understand anything. Some seconds passed and then he felt their baby's kick. He looked at her for assurance and she nodded her head.

Slowly slowly a smile came to his handsome face which made her smile too.

He hugged her tummy softly and kept kissing there.  She caressed his hair lovingly.

Suddenly she felt that her t-shirt is a little wet. When she checked his face, she was shocked. He was crying.

Sana: sidhaaarth aap ro kyun rahe hai?

Sidharth didn't say anything and hugged her.

Sid: I love you so much! I love you.

She understood that he is feeling overwhelmed and took his lips in a soft and sweet kiss.

.
.
.
.

And then when sana's labour pain was increasing, he felt that his heart is paining. His respect for women increased at another level. He kissed his mom's forehead as a thank you gesture.

A woman has to experience this pain to give birth a little human and that little human makes a woman complete by making her a mother. But Sidharth was thinking how strong women are!

His love and respsct for his wife increased more. His love was struggling to breathe, he could see that. His eyes were filled with tears. She wasn't giving up. His naaz, his delicate wife was so strong.

He was rubbing his forehead. He wanted to do something to soothe her pain.

He was becoming restless. And when a nurse came outside, he almost forcefully entered inside the OT.