Surprise!!

*Shiroe POV*

"huh" was all I could squeak out, this girl had just claimed to be a demon lord and God himself.

"Want me to prove it?" Rimuru said with a mischievous grin.

"of course nya- this is a difficult thing to prove" said Nyanta reminding me of his presence and pushing me back into reality.

"yes please pl-" before I could say what's on my find she simply said.

"stats"

This confused me a bit, but then I just checks her stats and...

[Name; Rimuru Tempest]

[Class; supreme being]

[Sub-Class; Great Demon Lord]

[LVL; immeasurable]

[HP; immeasurable]

[MP; immeasurable]

"did it work?" 

I just nodded as I had once again been kicked out of reality, as I had just doubted God. And once again Nyanta came to my rescue, kicking me out of my dreams.

"I'm deeply sorry for doubting you, your grace" he said while taking lead and kneeling in front of Rimuru, and I follow.

"Please forgive my rudeness"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys are funny" 

"huh" is once again all I can squeak out

*Rimuru POV*

"huh" 

these guys are hilarious especially that shiroe, all he can say is a squeak of course I had to laugh at that. 

"stand up, and don't treat me like a supreme being, I came here for fun, not to make more subordinates" I nonchalantly said, and as if on queue.

"huh"

"HAHAHAHAHA, we need to get back to business" I was still chuckling" please don't let this information leave this room I don't want more reactions like that. It may be funny but it get's boring"

""yes Rimuru-sama"" they both said in sync 

"just Rimuru" 

I was annoyed that they where ignoring my 'request' but I had to look past that to get more information.

"I dont care if you spread the word of me being a demon lord around but you two and Akatsuki already know my 'god-hood', so there is nothing I'm going to do about that"

everyone seemed to be shocked when I said Akatsuki, but I knew she was listening.

"now then I've heard you mention the 'round table' but I still don't know what it is" was the first thing on my mind.

"R-right, the round table is a committee founded by myself and includes a few large and small guilds, representing the people of Akihabara" 

"interesting, I guess you could tell them that I'm a demon lord that came from the sky" I said while letting out a chuckle.

============================================================

The meeting went on like this for an hour

============================================================

*Third person POV*

Nyanta and Shiroe walked out of the small office lead by Rimuru with a small smile on his face, while the two other men looked exhausted and traumatised.

"brother shiroe there you are, huh who's this" said a boy in a samurai outfit. 

"ah Touya we where just having a meeting with Rimuru here, he came out of the crack in the sky" 

Touya was shocked but shiroe didn't let him say anything before calling all members of the guild so he could announce the situation of the surprise demon lord.

"Everyone, gather round in have an announcement!!!!!!!!" shiroe yelled "what im going to tell you will be announced at the round table meeting tomorrow"

after he said this everyone except for shiroe, Rimuru, nyanta and akatsuki where confused, instead they looked more fearful witch confused the others more.

"This is Rimuru Tempest, I have confirmed that he is a Demon lord from another world that has fallen out of the crack in the sky"

at that the look of confusion turned into a look of shock and fear.

""""""""WHAT"""""""" 

That yell could be heard half way across the city.

============================================================

The next day...

"Good afternoon everybody, thank you for answering my emergency call" Shiroe announced to the other people siting around the table, still a bit shocked from his meeting the night before.

"What the hell is this, if this isn't about the crack still in the sky than its a waste of my time" yelled Isaac, guild master of the black sword knights.

"yes, this is about the so called 'sky fracture'" after saying this he looked around the room.

"well it looks like you know something, villain in glasses" this voice came from krusty, the guild master of D.D.D the largest guild in Akihabara.

"well this meeting isn't exactly about the 'sky fracture'" he said contradicting his previous statement 

"it about who came out of it, right Shiroe" 

"yes Marielle" this statement shocked every person in the room 

"I would like to introduce, the man who came out of the 'sky fracture'," as he said that, Akatsuki opened the door behind him as he continued speaking "The demon lord from another world" at these words everyone in the room froze "Rimuru tempest, the chaos creator"

[Name; Rimuru Tempest]

[Class; Demon lord]

[Sub-Class; magic swordsman]

[LVL; 1.000]

[HP; 145.000]

[MP; 120.000]

============================================================

Hello Author here again

Rimuru back at it again with the dramatic entrance.

I know this chapter isn't as long as the last but its longer than the first.

I chose to give these 'stats' to Rimuru because he is op so something that every player combined can never defat seems to fit. of course Rimuru is reducing his strength to match his fake stats as he is just to op, also he wont be using any of his skills just spells and strength.

anyway writing this chapter was fun.

Have a nice day :)

============================================================