'The sky fracture'

"hu, a festival?"

"uh huh, and the committee for crafting guilds is ready to go! and they mentioned they would be proudly displaying and selling all their new products to the world. its all thanks to Marielle" the two where talking about the new festival being organised by the 'round table'.

"its October, and October is in the fall alright? we're gonna have a festival, c'mon lets have a festival" replied the blondete

"she really loves festivals" adds Henrietta noticing her guild master causing a commotion while rolling around the floor.

"okay?... Marielle er didn't you say the same thing about the summer and the beech?"

"oh when we gonna do it?"

"in two weeks!" Marielle replies as proud as she can be.

"can we get ready for it that fast?" asks Shiroe

"it'll be fiine. just leave it to Marielle the strategist" she said whilst readjusting her air glasses.

"yeah that's cool and all, but what's that" Naotsugu points to what seems to be a crack in the sky. "it wasn't there like, thirty seconds ago, i think"

As he said the something or someone appears to fall out it and towards the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?" shiroe was almost speechless as he notices the large crack in the sky not knowing what it is, or what it does, before snaping out of it and saying "Is that a person falling out of it?"

At that moment everyone rushes to what is going to be the crash point in order to save this mysterious person that is currently plummeting to what they think is their death.

============================================================

EARLIER

"i give up" said the man? woman? slime before saying "ceil can you do it for me?" while smiling hoping his skill will take the task of doing his endless paperwork for him.

/no, it is a waste of my skill/

*sigh* "cant i do anything other than paperwork" not giving up, he gives his last plea to avoid his work.

/you can do anything you wish, you are the ultimate being/

"sure yeah ultimate...

WAIT does that mean you will help me escape this purgatory?"

/I will do anything for my master/

"yosh, ok help me find another world to explore"

/how about your old world master/

"nah I've done almost everything there" Rimuru responded with a sad tone

/Notice: I have found another world where people form your world are trapped in their game avatars/

"how strong are they"

/Notice: the strongest appears to be a special A rank/

"ok make a parallel existence in my office and then take me there"

/Notice: parallel existence created/

/Notice: would you like to travel to the world know as 'the world of Elder Tale'/

"Yes"

With that enthusiastic reply Rimuru disappears leaving only his clone behind.

on that day, the city of Akihabara was visited by the strongest being in the multiverse, but it was more know by the adventures as the day the sky broke or also known as 'the sky fracture' with few people knowing what truly happened.

============================================================

Author here

to be honest I didn't think writing would be this fun, this was just something i thought of and decided to do.

sorry if this chapter is short there really isn't much I could write about for Rimuru's grand entrance, i know some people are able to write more but i don't what to drag it out. plus it was fun leaving it on a cliff hanger like that ;)

Have a nice day :)

============================================================