i'm still with you.

THIRD POV

"you've been silent for the whole class, lucas, okay ka lang?" the teacher started while looking at his student with worries, the blue color on his student's hair strand still stands out, "do you still miss your mom?" aziel ask and his student nodded as a response, "do you wanna see her?" his student nodded once again, a tear is peaking out on aziel's eyes but in this situation, he needs to be the stronger one for the younger to have a shoulder to rely on, he somehow saw himself to lucas, "where's your dad? sabihin mo sakanya bisita kayo sa mama mo, i'm sure miss ka din ng mama mo" the teacher gives him a comforting smile, patting the student's head and caress it's hair,

(tw : mention of death)

the hair strand turns into light blue with a hint of some yellow, it shows that his student feels comforted, "si papa po nasa bahay" this student finally spoke up, "nung namatay po si mama, laging umiiyak si papa sa kwarto nila, hindi po siya pumapasok sa trabaho niya kaya yung tita ko po tumutulong samin ngayon" the little was just fidgeting his fingers while opening up to his teacher, stopping himself to cr, "come here nga, lucas" aziel open his arms for hug, his student went on him silently, wrapping himself around his teacher's arms.

"you're so strong for not crying infront of your dad pero it's okay to cry lucas, hmm? let it out, your teacher azi is here for you" as aziel said it, his student didn't waste any time and letting out quiet sobs in his teacher's shoulders, aziel felt his chest tightens, they released themselves from the hug and azi wipes some tears from his student's cheeks, "okay ka na? nabawasan ba ng bigat yang dibdib mo?" he wears his comforting smile again while caressing it's cheeks, lucas nodded,

"tara, hatid na kita sa gate, baka hinihintay ka na ng sundo mo"

the teacher and it's student chitchat on their way to the gate, as they arrived, lucas smiled at his sundo, aziel realize that the tall man is his student's dad, meeting each other with warm smiles it also made aziel smile at the sight, he realized as he saw the fatherly smile, his reason to live continuously is his son, he's so glad to know they're each other's strength to live.

on his way back, it makes his heartache remembering his teenage years. he drops himself heavily on his desk and didn't notice a tear fell on his cheek until the fallen angel rush into him and embrace him with it's arms.

"i wish i didn't have to see people's emotion"

"it's so hard, little angel, it hurts so much"

TIMESKIP

"bukas nalang natin ituloy mag-hanap" belial said as the night fallen and walking their way to their home, aziel only nodded as he still composing himself quietly. the fallen angel wraps it's arm around his shoulders and rub it to comfort him while aziel lean his head onto belial's shoulder.

their souls fills the empty road under the darken sky with street tall lights that shows their shadow as they passed by, "okay ka na ba?" tanong ng nahulog na anghel ng marinig niya ang tahimik na paghikbi nito, tumingala si aziel at tumingin ang mga magang mata niya sa titig ng anghel.

"yeah uh" he said, finding words to say, "thank you, sinalba mo na man ako" aziel smiled towards the latter, "guardian angel talaga kita" aziel messed up it's hair and tucked some strands behind it's ear, it made the fallen angel's heart jump out of his soul.

as they arrived at their home, the two changed their clothes and cleaned up, aziel's gone when he finished changing and went in their living room but felt relieved immediately as he saw the tiny figure in their window, sitting on the grass and stare longingly at the starry night.

belial went outside and sat beside him, giving the little human his soul food, ramen and a packet of zesto choco (their favorites!), "miss mo parents mo?" the little human only hum, the fallen angel feels like he's seeing the younger version of aziel again, "i know how hard to deal with grief, don't beat yourself about it ah" this time the fallen angel was the one who messed the latter's curly and fluffy hair, "when i was an angel, lagi akong sumasama sa grim reaper ko kapag kinukuha niya yung mga kaluluwa ng isang tao" belial opened up while the little only listens and slurps into his ramen, still staring at the sky.