Drunk Night

A/N: Hello everyone I am back! I hope you are doing well! Anyway, some stuff about this fic. It's a modern au and everyone is also over 18 and Almost everyone lives in apartments, both Yuno and Asta's parents were friends so they've known each other since childhood, and their parents were killed in a car accident. Anyway, hope you enjoy this fanfic.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night, around 11 or 12 at night, and Yuno was just about to go to bed. It was a long night, he had to take an entrance exam to a college he wanted to get into, and it took a while to complete. Right as the ravenett was about to lie down he heard a knock at his door, 'who would be up this late?' He wondered but quickly answered the door, when he opened it he was surprised to see Asta's arm draped over Noelle's shoulder, Asta didn't look hurt, but reeked of alcohol. "Here take him, his apartment is too far away and yours is the closest." Asta was about to fall, but Yuno quickly caught him and supported him, he was knocked out. Noelle straightened out her clothes before speaking "I'm sorry for intruding but we went out drinking and Asta had a bit too much and got drunk he ended up passing out as I was bringing him here." The Silva explained flipping her pigtails. "No, no, it's alright, we're childhood friends, after all, I can take care of him." He smiled at her with a bead of sweat dripping down his face. "Anyway, thanks, I'll be on my way now, goodbye." She closed the door, Yuno looked at Asta and sighed.

Yuno changed Asta into some new clean clothes and set him on the couch, he went to get a cold glass of water, and when he came back Asta was sitting up looking lost, but then looked at Yuno. "Hey pretty boy, do you have any rum or wine?" His words were extremely slurred, somehow Yuno deciphered it, but was confused when Asta called him a "pretty boy" he called him a handsome jerk before but never pretty, and a slight blush appeared on Yuno's cheeks barely noticeable. "No, I don't drink, and you're not going to have any more alcohol." Asta whimpered at this, and Yuno rolled his eyes. "Instead of alcohol, here, have some water." Asta smacked the water out of his hand, and Yuno sighed. 'He'll never cooperate will he.' Asta then got up and started walking around. He was wobbling around more than walking but still moving.

Then, Asta spotted a glass of sparkling water that resembled a bottle of white wine, it was up high so Asta climbed on the counter, Yuno saw this he rushed towards Asta. He got there in time because when he arrived there Asta slipped and fell, forcing Yuno to catch him.

When Yuno caught him, Asta all of sudden kissed him. Yuno wanted to kiss back so much but knew he shouldn't because Asta was drunk and it could be considered taking advantage of him which he didn't want. Yuno quickly broke the kiss, face more flushed than Asta's drunken self. Yuno was holding Asta bridal style, while Asta kept trying to kiss him. 'Remember He's drunk, he doesn't like you back.' This thought hurt Yuno, he liked him so much but knew Asta didn't like him back. Yuno then placed Asta back on the couch and sat down next to him to hand him a glass of water, but as before, Asta smacked the water out of his hand. Yet another mess the raven haired boy had to clean. When Yuno was about to pick up the cup Asta swiftly raised Yuno's shirt, and before he could react he was pinned down by Asta. Yuno stared at him blushing and wide eyed. Asta then bent down and started licking Yuno's nipples. Yuno resisted the temptation to moan but failed. Asta continued to lick and bite his nipples while Yuno just laid there moaning.

Yuno then realized Asta was drunk and needed to stop, so he pushed Asta back. Asta turned his head to the side in confusion. "But I thought you were enjoying it?" This time Yuno couldn't exactly tell what he was saying but didn't worry about it. Before he got up he quickly checked to see if he had an erection, lucky he didn't.

Yuno thought of some ways to make Asta sleep when he realized a trick to make Asta sleep that has worked since they were little. He quickly got some warm milk.

Yes, when they were little warm milk was one of the easiest ways to get Asta to sleep. And Yuno was just hoping it would still work.

When he returned, he sat next to Asta again and gave him the milk. Surprisingly Asta drank the milk. When he was finished Yuno took the glass and put it on the table next to the couch. When he was about to get up to get dressed Asta plopped his head on Yuno's shoulder. 'Good, he's getting tired.' Yuno thought and smiled, though that smile quickly faded when Asta threw up. On him and himself. Yuno sighed knowing he didn't have any other extra clothes for Asta. He laid Asta down who was finally sleeping and stripped him to his boxers. He quickly got dressed and put his and Asta's clothes in the wash then went back to Asta.

Yuno thought that since Asta is the guest he should sleep in the bed. So he picked up Asta and laid him down on his bed. Yuno was about to lay down on the floor but was stopped by Asta. He nagged the back of Yuno's shirt, he was half asleep. The blackett turned around and laid down next to Asta, the shorter curled up next to him. Yuno soon also fell asleep.
.

.

.
It was about 10 in the morning Asta woke up with a killer headache and was unusually warm, he sat up and saw he was only in boxers with Yuno asleep next to him, he then thought the worse. "What the fuck Yuno!?" He yelled. Yuno then woke up from the yelling. "What?" He was confused, and tired not registering what was happening. "Yuno did you fuck me!?" At this Yuno realized why he was yelling and quickly sat up, he looked at Asta, he was on the verge of tears. Yuno could see why. "W-wait Asta that's not it!" He knew he fucked up. "Then tell me why I am half naked next to you, in your apartment!?" Yuno didn't know what to say, he was panicking. "W-well Noelle came to my apartment a-and you were drunk." Before he could finish Asta cut him off. "So you took advantage of me!?" Asta was pissed but was also crying. "N-no that's not it!"

"Then what!? Tell me Yuno, what!?"

Yuno continued to explain what happened that night. When he finished, Asta's eyes were wide and he felt like an idiot. "Yuno, i-im so-" he was cut off by Yuno. "No, no it's fine, I can see why you thought that." He smiled at Asta, bringing his hand to his cheek to whip a tear. "I'll get you some clothes, they should be clean now." Asta hummed in response.

When Yuno came back Asta quickly got dressed and sat up. "So, did I do anything else... weird?" Yuno thought about how Asta kissed him and kinda assaulted him. "Well, I'm so you kissed me and um... assaulted me." He looked away sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. Before he knew it he was being hugged tightly by Asta, while he was apologizing rapidly. "It's fine really." He reassured him. When he said that Asta dropped his head to Yuno's chest. He fell again. Yuno sighed and smiled, laying Asta back down on his bed. 'Gosh, he's gonna have an awful hangover.' He thought, then went to the kitchen to cook brunch.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if this isn't accurate, I've never been drunk, nor can I drink. Anyway as always please vote and comment if you have any ideas it would help me a lot. I hope you have an amazing day/Night bye!

Word count: 1400