Scarlet: How about a bet saying that the minute they land, a fight will start or Jaune aims his gun at them.

Bolin: 10 bucks you're on.

Octavia: Same.

Roy: Me too.

Arslan: Come on guys, I'm sure you know.....that Jaune.....actually nevermind I'm game.

Jaune just rolls his eyes at this as he sees the Bullhead land in the platform and it's occupants exit, being Ozpin, the Beacon Staff, Qrow, Ironwood, Winter, and Teams RWBY and PNR.

Jaune: Let's make this quick Ozpin, us Guardians have a lot of work to do.

Ozpin: Of course Jaune we understand, after all. You and your Guardians are doing an excellent job in dealing with the Grimm.

Qrow: You got that right, I heard rumours that your Guardians want to find ever stronger Grimm to kill.

Sun: Oh their is a reason why their doing that. Let's just say we found a way to make the Grimm drop Engrams, so we're basically looking for more high level Grimm to get Legendary Engrams.

Qrow: What the hell are Engrams?

Ironwood: And what do they do?

Jaune: That's classified.

Ironwood was about to say something but Ozpin told him to leave it. But their is one thing that Jaune notices and gets angry by it.

Jaune: Ozpin, please explain to me why these insects are here.

As Jaune went inside the Bullhead and pulled out the Patriarch and Matriarch of the Arc Family.

Ozpin: Actually they weren't even here when we boarded. I believe I know one person who knows why they're here.

Ozpin looks towards Goodwitch for answers.

Goodwitch: Fine, they wanted to see where Jaune and his band of Guardians are staying at.

Jaune: And why is that?

Nicolas: It was because-

Nicolas was silenced as Jaune slaps him with the pistol as he falls to the ground, before he got up Jaune aimed his pistol at him. He can also hear his teammates giving each other money because of the bet.

Jaune: Now, let me make it very clear to you. You have no authority here, you can't make demands or force me out as you know I am no longer an Arc. Also, I want you to not even try to steal anything here or else I'll blow your brains out.

As Jaune presses the pistol on Nicolas's head.

Jaune: Good, now then. Shall we?

As Jaune gestures to Ozpin to get this show moving and nods. Their they all went inside the base.

Once they are inside Jaune and Team began explaining to them the parts of their base. Flynt and Brawn were keeping a close eye on Ironwood and Winter while Nebula was keeping an eye on the Arc Parents.

Jaune: As you can see we have multiple Hangar Bays where our Guardians can land their ships and do repairs. We have a lot of Guardians here so we need the space for it.

Winter: And where do these Guardians go?

Arslan: All around Remnant and even up in space. Turns out there are other planets around here that haven't been explored.

Flynt: And since you guys don't have the tools to even go to space. It's our job to do it for you.

Ironwood: If you only you and your people-