What The Hell!?

"THERE'S A RAID!!!!"

One of the town's people yells, as the war horn blares through town, Ravagers rush in, launching the defenseless in the air, with a loud roar, tearing the town one inch at a time. Everyone was screaming, and running, one of the guards of the town yells in command. "Get the children out of the town limits!! They're safer there!!!"

Guards with specific black sashes ran and pick any and every kid up from the ground and ran, one lady tripped and fell to the ground, when she looked up, one of the pillagers ran up to her, ready to end her life, she holds her hands up in defense and closed her eyes. When she felt nothing, she looked up and saw he wasn't there anymore, she looked around and saw Alex, who held him to the ground and snapped his neck. "You're safe, run out of town, we'll take it from here!" The panicked lady nods and runs, Alex looks around and not far behind, Justin and Ethan did the same maneuvers, killing the pillagers on sight. "Dammit Ethan, I told you not to set foot in town!!!! It was still lingering on you!!!" Justin screamed, taking his enchanted iron pickaxe and swinging right at the pillagers head, and Ethan sighs out loud to show how annoyed he was. "ONE FUCKING TIME JUSTIN I GET IT, Yada yada don't go in town yada yada, start a raid go fuck yourself!" Ethan taunts, one after another each pillager and ravager is taken down, as another ravager was getting ready to charge through town, Alex looks back with her weapons drawn, she smirks as she repeatedly taunts the creature towards her, drawing it away from the villagers. Alex took off into the woods, diverting it into trees galore. "C'mon you ugly fuck, I know you got more left!"

It continuously bumped into trees left and right, till it headbutted a tree knocking the creature down, without a second thought she plunged her sword in it, killing almost immediately. Alex looks around to see if there was any loot that they may have dropped, it was getting into the colder seasons, so the wind started picking up around her, the chilling breeze surrounding her. "Dammit come on! Give me something, you shouldn't have to die in vain..." She flips open the pouches on the beast and found some totems and regeneration potions. She sighs and takes what she could and puts it in her bag. "Better than nothing..." She can hear screams of cheer and excitement going through the town, and heads back, wasn't the same frail and small girl she was back then, grew a tougher shell, aged up well, along with Ethan and Justin, though they could use more growing up considering they fight and bicker back and forth like children. The cities' people circle around them cheering and clapping as the boys smiled and waved at them, another job done.

The crowd turns their attention to Alex and clap just as loud and cheered louder than they did to Ethan and Justin. "Free cheers for our captain!" Justin yells, holding one of the totems he himself ended up getting. Children ran up to her legs and hugged her tightly as the giggled and laughed. "Now now! No need to thank us, we're just doing what we are supposed to be doing, and that's protecting you guys!" A huge majority of the cities' people were exceptionally happy, but on the further side of the group, onlookers booed and hissed at the three, catching their attention really quick. Alex looks up and glares at them while Ethan and Justin stand next to her, where they were far enough to see and hear them.

"Boo!! You guys are just as guilty!"

"Murderers!"

"You brought this danger to our home!"

Alex's anger boiled, Ethan puts a hand on her shoulder and tells her sternly. "The second you get off this podium, all hell will break loose, you know that." She just looked back at him annoyed, knowing full well he was right. The onlookers didn't even care and made their way through the crowed. "What do you have to say for yourself?! I heard you saying you intentionally brought this raid here! You know whatever they had was lingering and you didn't care!" One of the villagers said. The town's people looked at them in shock, some even agreed. "No! That was not how it happened!" Ethan butted in; he was the one who had the bad omen on him to begin with. explaining his side that the outpost they had contained a golden carrot that was going to be used to save the sick in town, but the angry villagers only huffed in disbelief. "You were trying to kill us all!! Why are you, our so-called protectors, deliberately trying to get us killed?!?" They get louder and more in their faces, one grinning knowing full well they are turning the crowed on them, Alex lost her temper and grabbed at his neck as he continuously grinned. "Face it! You're no protectors, you're just fakes!" Making Alex grind her teeth together in anger she throws him to the ground. "Need I remind every single one of you that if it were not for us, your homes would be gone, children slaved, and everyone murdered by all the undead, and viscous! We make sure to pay you back for all the damages, we stay to rebuild our home and thrive off more than when it was destroyed! So, if you believe we are anything but what we know we are, get someone else to protect you!" Alex stormed off as everyone grew quiet, Ethan and Justin followed shocked and worried. She was more known to lose her temper easily, but to say the full-hearted truth was an understatement, beyond the distances in the mountains stood a figure who looked in awe, sat there in silence watching all of that go down. He sat down and took out some food from his bag, completely speechless. "Man... these people are assholes... at least thank them!" He started eating at his food observing the whole show, someone walks right behind him glaring at him. "Geo! The hell do you think you're doing?!? We can't stop you know that!!"

He rolls his eyes taking another bite. "We have been walking for days, shut the hell up for once and sit down!" She pouts squatting down next to him, looking where he was just looking at the village she was looking at. "What's going on down there?"

He sighs and swallows his food, clearing his throat. "This village has a group of people trying to turn on their saviors that continuously save them from danger, and making them look worse, what do you think?" Glaring at her in annoyance, she just glares back and walks away. "And that right there is your problem, babe... you care too much for irrelevant people..." He jolts up in anger and throws his bag down against a tent they had set up, turning her around grabbing her arm. "Listen Jayden, don't fucking call me babe, and don't fucking say what my problem is, you got us in this mess in the first place I will not tolerate you talking shit, you are more than welcome to walk away!" The sudden outburst from Geo was overwhelming, almost scared her... just almost. "Back up, you forget I am able to send you on the run in a damn heartbeat, it may be my fault, but they are looking for you, cause as far as they know, you are the one who killed the entire population of Mirkotion, and I will not hesitate to lock you up!" They were both at each other's throats.

Geo scoffed and Jayden growled, basically ready to do them both in, at an instant. Geo backs up and grabs his bag. "Screw this, you can be on the run all you want, I'm not battling you're issues anymore!" Making his way down the hill and not looking back, leaving Jayden behind for good. "You'll regret this, Geo!! I will come after you and haunt you till the end of your days!" She shouted; he rolled his eyes knowing full well she wasn't actually going to do anything. Once Geo got closer to the village to view the wreckage, the windy and cloudy day made it all gloomier than anything, yeah, no lives were lost, but it didn't help the mood. He could still hear people talking unending crap about the three, he couldn't help but even feel bad. He walked up to one of the Cartographer who was picking up majority of his shelves that had paper fluttered everywhere, offering a helping hand when the villager struggled to lift the bookshelf up. "I'm so sorry to bother you in your time of need, but I need to get to the nearest city from here, I don't suppose you have a map that is even shortly available?"

The villager looked at him slightly annoyed, but agreed, he nodded. "I do... but it's not free of course!" He stuck out his hand in payment, emeralds of course, Geo sighed and pulled a fairly large emerald out and gave it to him. Went into his wrecked shop and luckily there was a section where everything wasn't destroyed. "There you go, thanks for the help, now beat it." He walked out of the shop getting back to picking up his property, Geo nodded and walked away. Making his way out of town, he was wondering if he was going to bump into the three of them, and right on cue he walks up to one of the tallest structures in the town, almost like a treehouse, literally a house that has a tree going through it. A banner flowing through the chilling breeze that says, "J A E", he looks around, some glass windows were smashed, and pieces of their building damaged but nothing to major, he walks up to look through the window, no one was home. "I was hoping to at least bump into them... oh well-!" He turns around and a shinning purple iron sword is aimed right at the tip of his neck, meeting the enraged eyes of the one in charge.

"Who are you... and what the hell were you looking in our home for?!?"