He bought back the tubs of paint with some paint brushes and rollers, then you two got to work.

All of the walls were now painted and drying before you would out any pictures or shelves on them. Fred's arms were wrapped around your waist from behind and his head was resting on your head, looking at the nursery.

"I can't believe we are going to have a baby." He said and you smiled as he rubbed your stomach.

"Me neither. I'm going to treat him like by own son." You said and Fred scoffed a little bit.

"Even though he won't be our biological son, doesn't mean he isn't our son." He said.

"I know that, and it won't change how much I love him." You told him and he kissed the top of your head.

The two of you looked at the beautiful blue room that you two had just painted. It was a lovely shade of baby blue for the soon-to-be baby boy in your apartment.

"I'm going to get a drink, you want one?" You asked and he shook his head.

He let go of you and you went to get a bottle of apple juice. With it in your hand, you walked back into the nursery to get a blob of paint thrown on your face, hitting the middle of your cheek. Your jaw dropped and Fred started to laugh, you then put your drink down and grabbed a paint brush.

You got some paint on the brush and held it up, Fred shaking his head and repeating the word no. You smirked and threw some of the paint from your brush at him, hitting his forehead and forming a line.

He got even more paint on his brush and walked over to you, smearing paint all over your face and neck. You done the same for him but took his shirt off so it wouldn't get ruined.

You chucked it out of the nursery and covered his chest in blobs of paint that dripped down to his lower stomach. He painted your entire shirt blue with a smile on his face.

You two chucked paint at each other for a while until he took your paintbrush off of you and dropped both his and yours into the pain bucket, small splatters bouncing onto you and him. His arms wrapped around your waist again and he picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder and getting quite a lot of paint in his hair.

Both of you were laughing so hard and having so much fun, you hadn't laughed this much in a while especially not with him. He carried you out of the nursery and straight to the bedroom, into the bathroom and putting you down in the shower.

He turned the shower on and water sprayed all over both of you, drenching you in just a few seconds from the power of the water. His lips collided with yours as his hands roamed your body, pulling your trousers down and chucking them on the floor of the shower.

You done the same with his trousers and pretty soon, all of yours and his clothes were on the soaking wet floor.

Two years later..

Owen Weasley was currently running around playing with his best friend, Kiano Wright, in the living room of Kiano's parents' house.

You and Fred were catching up with his parents, Dionne and Jayden, who finally realised their love for each other and are now engaged and have their own house and son together.

Ever since Owen and Kiano were born, they had grown up like brothers and were pretty much inseparable. Fred and you got used to having a baby around the house quickly, he was perfect.

When you two Owen first met own and signed the papers to become his legal parents, you two knew his name straight away. You had always wanted something or someone to remind you everyday about the memory of your brother, Fred decided on the name.

Since he knew this and also thought it would be a good thing, he came up with the name Owen for your son. The both of you loved it.

George, Angelina and Kiara would all be joining you, Fred, Jayden and Dionne at Jayden and Dionne's house soon.

George and Angelina had been trying for a baby for a while now but haven't had any success. They have both been tested to see if they couldn't have children together, but they both could so they just had to try even harder than before so they could reach their dream of becoming parents.

Kiara never fell in love. After court and finding out that her ex boyfriend got arrested, she fell into a deep depression. Not because of him going to prison, that was an amazing thing for both of you, but because she still felt like she hadn't escaped him properly yet.

She felt like even though he was locked up, he would always escape prison and come back to her for more than before. He ruined her mentally and emotionally. Once she actually got diagnosed with depression, it all got a lot worse for her mental health.

She tried to get better and even get out in the dating world and find a boyfriend or girlfriend, but she had no hope. Nobody wanted to date a girl with bad depression and mental health like her. You had to constantly remind her that she wasn't broken or something like that and that she was perfect and didn't need to change.

Kiara arrived at Jayden and Dionne's house first. She caught up with everybody and said hello before George and Angelina finally got here. They also caught up with everyone and then everybody sat around with some drinks.

You and Dionne weren't drinking alcohol because you both had to take care of the kids. You did offer to take care of Owen while Fred gets drunk with his friends because he hadn't in a while, so he took up your offer.

•••

You were pushing Owen home in his pushchair with Fred walking next to you. He did end up getting drunk but not a lot so he was still able to do most things and actually remember doing them.

You unlocked the shop doors and walked with Fred inside whilst still pushing Owen. You took Owen round to the storage closet in the shop and took him out of his pushchair, folding it up putting it away. You carried him out of the closet and you, him and Fred went upstairs to the apartment.

Fred went into the bedroom to get into bed as he was tired and his head was starting to hurt. You went into Owen's room to put him to bed because it was past his bedtime and obviously late. He had a nap earlier at Jayden's house but he was falling asleep on the way home.

Once he was in bed and ready to go to sleep, you said goodnight to him and left his bedroom, keeping the door open slightly. You walked into yours and Fred's bedroom and saw him laying on the bed in his underwear.

You took your clothes off, including your bra, and put Fred's shirt on. You joined him in bed and cuddled up to his chest, listening to his heartbeat like you do almost every night.

He stroked your back and shut his eyes, ready to go to sleep. You pulled a blanket over the two of you and shut your eyes too.

"Goodnight, Freddie." You said and kissed him.

"Night, love." He said with his eyes still shut. "I love you."

"I love you more."

And that is finally the end of this story! I hope everybody who read this enjoyed this story, I know I did making it.

Enjoy the next one!

Final Word Count : 1996