Part 2

You followed the tall man that walked in on you into a different room. The room was dark red with fancy glass cups and a beautiful fireplace. He sat down behind a desk.

"Sit both of you."

You quickly walked over and sat down but Haru was hesitant. 

"Sit. Down." The tall mans voice raised impatiently.

Haru sat down avoiding eye contact. Then the man spoke again.

"Hello I am Damon. The man sitting next to you is Haru."

You shyly voiced out "H-Hello..I'm Y/N."

" Clearly." He mumbled massaging his forehead.

"Hey! Whats that supposed to mean!?!" You Yelled.

"Quiet down."

"You cant tell me what to do!!! Your Not my daddy!"

He grabbed your neck and leaned in to your face. "I will be if you don't shut your MOUTH." He growled. You started blushing uncontrollably avoiding eye contact and then noticed...Haru was glaring at him! And Damon was glaring at Haru.

You started getting shivers down your spine all the tension in the room was making your body act up. Everything started feeling hot and it was making you feel like you had no control.

Damon spoke up smiling a little "Are you okay Darling."

Haru had enough and snapped "Get away from her!"

Damon pulled you onto his lap dragging his fingers up and down the inside of your thigh "Why, you thought it was okay to touch her so why can't I." He started moving his whole hand up your thigh slowly inching his way to your Nether regions. You let out an impatient whimper and grabbed his hand guiding it, your breath hitching. "Besides seems like she loves me already."

Haru got furious. Damon snapped his fingers and men came in cuffing him down to the chair.

(Stay tuned for part 3!! ;D)