| Author's Note |

General:

The characters are based off of Lee Minho and Han Jisung from Stray Kids. However, you do not need to know much, or anything at all, about Stray Kids to understand the story. Whether you're a skz fan, or just someone that enjoys dragons, magic, and a bit of romance, you may enjoy this story.

————

Updates:

Updates will be every Friday. 

Some things may happen and cause delays, but I have a lot of it written ahead of time to hopefully avoid that problem.

Delays and other status updates will be announced on my conversations tab.

————

Warnings:

There's may be gore and mentions of death. Nothing extremely detailed or graphic, but still be aware if that if you decide to read.

There will be no sexually explicit scenes, but there may be implications of it or a dirty joke here and there.

————

Inspiration:

This story is inspired by the movie series 'Dragonheart.'

I suggest checking them out if you haven't already. The movies are a bit cheesy, but I used to enjoy them a lot when I was younger and got this idea when I was watching them again recently.

————

Disclaimer:

Note that I do not actually ship any REAL people together, these are completely fabricated stories, and these things should not be applied to the lives of REAL people.

It's important to seperate fiction from reality.