"Hey you guys! Hey, Jake." I say. He was the only person I knew there except for Jaden. "Hey, Harps." He says back getting up to give me a hug. Jaden looked at our interaction.

"Sit here." Jake said pulling a chair next to his. I sat next to him and Javon sat on the other side close to me. Javon was in front of the girl and I was facing Jaden, who tried to ignore my face. "Mikayla." The girl turned to me with a sweet smile. "Harper, nice to meet you." I say back with the fakest smile ever.

We stayed all talking about random things. And Jaden still wouldn't look at talk to me. "Excuse me." I say getting up to go to the bathroom.

It took me a bit to find the bathroom but after some minutes, a men helped me. "Thanks." I smile and walk in.

I did what I had to and was now washing my hands. Then, from the corner of my eye, I could see someone washing their hands next to me. I looked and saw Jaden.

"Hey." I let out. "Let's just stop with this shit." He says turning to me. "Stop what?" I ask, confused. "Harper, you know what I'm talking about. This "We love each other and then we hate each other" thing." He says. "What do you want to do about it Jaden?" I ask. "Just be mine already." He confesses. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks turning red.

"What do you say?" He smiles getting closer to me. "Uhmm." I don't know what to say. "I know you want it too, Harper." He says putting his hands on my hips. "It's not that I don't want it. Yeah I do- I want you. I just don't know if I can do it now." I say looking down. "What? Are you joking?" He whispers.

"Please, Jaden. Wait for me and I promise, I will be all yours. Just not now." I say resting my head on his chest. I hear him sigh. "Okay. Okay." He says. He slowly pulls me away and kisses my forehead. "I'll see you around, Harps." He says not looking at me.

What the actual fuck just happened?

~᪥•᪥~
•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

I sat back down next to Makayla and took a deep breath. "You okay?" She asked. "Just fine." I answer giving her a smile. I look back into the restaurant to check if Harper was coming to the table but when I finally see her, she takes a left and goes to the parking lot.

Weird.

"Excuse me." I say getting up. "Bro, again?" Someone complains. "Shut up." Javon spits back before continuing his chat with Makayla.

I follow her to the backside of the restaurant and see her talking to someone.

"What do you want?" I hear her ask. I could only see her, I couldn't see the other person. "I just saw you today at Zack's house and it made me remember what we had." His voice was enough for me to know who he was.

Fucking Jeremiah.

I decided to stay where I was a come out once Harper needed me. "And you followed me all the way just to tell me that?" She says. "Yeah. Cuz I think I deserve a second change. People make mistakes. Please, Harper." Jeremiah begs.

"Too bad, I don't give second chances. Go back home." She says ready to leave l. "I know you miss me too." He says making her stop.

She turns back to him "Boy, shut up. The only man I miss right now is Paul William Walker. Go take a piss." She says and he scoffs. "Drop the attitude and fucking admit it." He grabs her arm.

"Admit what? That you can't hold your dick up?" She says and I almost let out a laugh. "Who do you even know that? Anyways, no. That you still love me with your whole heart. You're just playing hard to get. And I like that so it's fine." He says pulling her closer.

She randomly gasps and slaps him hard on the face.

So many things are happening at the same time but I love it.

Like Javon would say right now "slay".

"You hoe!" He exclaims and as soon as I saw he was ready to slap her back, I walked up to them.

"Hey babe, is everything okay?" I ask Harper, wrapping my arm around her waist and hopping she goes with my lie. She looked at me for a second and then her mind sort of clicked. "Yeah babe. He just came here for...what are you here for?" She asks Jeremiah.

"Nothing. Bye." He says giving me a tight smile and leaving.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask her, never taking my arm from her waist. "I don't know. I saw him at Zack's house, which was boring as hell, and now he showed up here." She explains. "That guy's weird." I mutter and she nods agreeing.

"Food's here!" We hear our friends shout and I u fortunately had to take my hand from her waist and leave her alone.

You'll see what will happened during the sunset. All the amazing colour bring such a nice and romantic vibe.

Shut up bro. You're a virgin, you haven't even kissed.

Whatever. Hoe.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1528

Hey hoes.

Kinda boring and weird and confusing and "what the fuck?" Chapter but es la vida loca.

BYE BYE!!!
HAVE FUNNNN