Jay really doesn't talk much.

He was delayed with his first words. It's not that he couldn't but he chooses not to.

My mama say I was the same but I grew out of it so we hoping that's the case with him. Besides Tay and Bell he won't talk to people other than his parents.

I ran her tub water.

"Daddy are you staying?" She asked me.

"Yeah baby. Daddy ain't going no where no time soon. Stuff gone change around here."

She smiled.

I had to talk to her first before I talk to Jay since Tay knows more.

Bell talk to her as if she our age.

"Is Ms. Jenn staying?" She asked. I helped her get ready for the tub and placed her in it.

I sat on the toilet and pulled her shower curtain up a little to give her privacy. "Jenn is going to get her own place."

"You go with her?"

"Me and mommy decided to work things out with us so no I'll be here with y'all."

She smiled.

"Wait what about my bruh bruh?" She asked.

"He's going with Jenn but they staying out here with us so I'll pick him up and he's going to be able to spend the night whenever."

"Okay. You and mommy get married?"

"Not yet baby we taking it slow for now. Me and mommy gotta take care of you and your sister while trying to remember who we was you know?"

She nodded.

"You so smart." "Thank you." She said smiling.

Bella POV
I walked downstairs in my robe to get Tay. "Good morning." Jay said when I walked in. I smiled and picked him up.

"Goodmorninggg baby." I kissed his face making him laugh.

"Where yo sister?"

"Daddy put her in tub." "Yo mommy got you ready?" "Mhm." "You gone spend the day with daddy?"

"I wanna go with you." He said straight as day.

I was shocked.

"Me and Tay going to girls day."

"I wanna go." He said about to cry. "I'll ask daddy okay?" "Okay." I put him down and held his hand.

I walked to the restroom they was in.

"Y'all done?" I asked walking in.

He was fixing her clothes up. "You just gone bust in on us like that?" He said. I laughed. "Boy bye." He stood up after he was done.

He was finna kiss me when I stopped it.

He looked confused and I just looked down at Jay. He hasn't told him yet.

"My bad." He said.

"He wants to spend his day with me. You and Jenn cool with that?" "You know ion care. She should be coo too she got some business to handle."

"Okay. I'm finna go upstairs and put some clothes on. I'm taking them for breakfast."

"Imma meet you up there." I smiled.

"I'll be waiting."

I walked out the room and went back upstairs.
_________
"Fuck King right there I'm cumming." I moaned softly. I was trying not to be loud.