1.

Sugarhill... June 3 2022 8:37
Raylen's POV

i groan as I hear my phone constantly going off I grab my phone to see dd 's calling so I answer.

" yoo my heart come open the door " dd screams in my ear I hang up the phone and get out of bed to open the door. dd, ddot, and jay walks in .. "it's hella dark in here ain't tia leaving today " dd says siting on the couch ..."

" she's already gone " I reply .. ( Her mom is moving states to get a better job she chose to stay here since this is where she was born ) "you guys want me to cook"

I look at them waiting for a response .. they shook their heads yes I go in the kitchen and start grabbing breakfast stuff . " so how do you feel about moving in with us " dd mumbles as he comes in the kitchen with ddot behind him...

"I mean i'm fine with it , it's only you , jstar, and jay I have my room over there too so i'm fine, " I say as I stir the eggs . " don't forget about me i'm always over there," ddot says he gets ona kitchen counter ...

"yeah so now you can be with yo mans " dd says laughing as he goes to the couch with jay ..." bro he's not my mans "  I laugh at him and do not make eye contact ... 

it's like me and him have chemistry we flirt .. just no one ever makes it official but of course, I like him just don't know if it's mutual ...

a/n her and dd are blood cousins btw hince to why her mom is allowing her to stay with them

" so wassup why you not talking to me watchu over there thinking about " ddot says smiling " I'm cooking i'm not thinking about anything " I cut the bacon while I talked .. "lemme help then " He hops off the counter...

time skip (about an hour later )

"yo y'all come eat " I start putting their plates at the table ...  "shit looks mad good cous you did good," jay says hugging me " worda bro you saw me cooking too nigga " ddot says muggin' jay they sit down and start eating ...

" you going to eat " dd questions .. " nah i'm about to change and pack the rest of my shit up "  I walk into my room and connect my phone to the speaker ... I start playing music as I put the rest of my stuff into boxes...

I pack the rest of my room then I go into the bathroom... I brush my teeth and wash my face .."   you good " ddot says touching my leg " yeah fasho can you get my clothes off my bed " i asked him...

he walks out of the restroom into the bedroom he comes back and hands her the clothes .. " get out now " I slightly push him out the door I close it and lock it... I change into some black sweatpants with a black hoodie that has "E4N with blue letters and a picture of her and notti on the back

I missed my cousin we have always been each other favorite cousin and his death hit me HARD . I put on a blue bonnet and packed up my restroom.

" yo, y'all ready to go "  I peek my head out of the restroom ...

" yeah, we moved all the bedroom stuff in the truck just go sit in the truck we went to get the stuff, " ddot says making me grab my phone and purse to walk out of the house... I grab my car keys, slip on some blue furry slide, and go to the truck.

" yoo my heart " I see jstar in the driving seat of the truck I go to his side to hug him ...after I hug him I get in the backseat of the truck waiting for the boys I just scroll on Instagram...