1. Gamers in Mafia World

GAMERS HAIN JI GAMERS

But mafiyon ke saath

well fuck :)

"I don't give a fuck about kya business deal huyi aur kya nahi, I HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TASKS TO DO" Aanya lashed out at Michael as she paced up the large staircase, while Michael had to almost sprint to keep up with her. 
"But ma'am I-"

"Maine kaha... " She halted all of a sudden and passed him that deathly glare of hers, "Not.  now." with a firm action she asked him to leave and he quietly complied as he walked away.

Taking quick and furious steps, Aanya approached their room and the guards outside slipped off silently, for they were quite sure that it was best if they left or they could very well be shot down for absolutely no reason.

"NISCHAY!" She yelled as soon as she entered the room, but she was quite shocked to find that he was still asleep.
Well,  it was honestly a bit weird for her because he would be either awake by now...
And if not, then he would be a bit too alert in his sleep too, so much so that he could've just picked up his gun and pointed it straight at the door.

But for a change, Aanya could only see that he was sound asleep.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU-" She marched angrily towards his bed and tossed the quilt from his face

or where his face was 'supposed' to be
because she was only greeted by a pair of feet instead.

"firse aagayi bakchodi karne subha subha" Nischay covered his face with a pillow as he mumbled, still half asleep and agitated, "Yaar sone de mujhe, mat kar abhi warna-"

"WARNA KYA!?" She yelled as she forcefully attempted to pull away the quilt from him, but to her surprise she couldn't do that. She tried once again with all her might which only earned her a groan from Nischay, who turned to the other side at once.

Aanya gasped in annoyance. "NISCHAY MALHAN HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME THIS WAY!? I AM NOT YOUR MISTRESS..." She yelled as she finally pulled the quilt away, "I AM YOUR WIFE!!"

Nischay's POV

I woke up to the sweet sound of the birds chirping in the front balcony as the morning rays of sunshine reflected through the stained glass wind-chime decorated on the sliding door and disturbed me in my sleep..

wait.

sliding door?
front balcony?
wind-chime?
Premium house toh aisa nahi tha-

heh, it's a dream dumbass Nischay, sojaa waapis.
dream me bhi soja? how productive lol

Just when I thought it was a dream, I heard a loud bang, as if someone had knocked down a large door with all their might. More like an elephant.
Before I could interpret as to what was going on, I heard the voice of a girl , who sounded quite on the brink of murdering someone
And according to what my half sleepy brain could comprehend, it just HAD to be Yashi. Nobody else has such a temper in the whole house.