chapter 2: Leaving everything behing

WHAT!!! I shouted voicing out my thoughts, what does he mean by moving with him I'll have to leave all my friends, my school and most of all my mum and go to the freaking United Kingdom. Dad had gotten a job in the UK and told mom that we had to leave the US and of course mom said no resulting into a big fight and them eventually breaking up, how exactly did he expect us to leave everything we had here and just move to the UK? Cocoa? mum said snapping me out of my thoughts " Cocoa honey come sit down and lets talk" she said still wiping the tears that were uncontrollably falling from her eyes as I made my way towards them, " sweetie me and your dad have talked about it and I think you should spend some time with your dad and that's why your going to be living with your him for a little while". she said as I slowly came to terms with what she was saying, what my her change her mind? I knew mum didn't want me to anywhere away from her so what exactly made her change her mind? I was just about to ask why when dad told me that we would be leaving in the morning, what, why? I haven't told any of my friends, I haven't even thought about it, why do we have to leave so soon? I said shouting "your not going to think about anything the decision has already been made and as for your friends you'll tell them when you land" he said, his gaze fixed upon me, "you don't tell me what to do and why aren't you saying anything?" I said to my mum clearly fuming "don't talk to me like that Cocoa!" dad said making me even more furious, he doesn't just expect me to leave without saying anything to my friends and what does he mean by "the decision has already been made" I get to choose if I go or not, not him or any body else for that matter. "Cocoa, go upstairs and pack you bags" mom said, making me break from the intense staring contest I was having with the man I call my father and running upstairs, why did I have to leave? what was I going to do without my friends or my mum? I thought, laying on the bed hoping that it was all a dream as my eyes began to get heavy probably due to the tears, I let the darkness take over.

I slowly open my eyes and get up as everything that happened dawns on me, I'm leaving and i probably wont see my mum for a really long time, knowing my dad i knew he wasn't going to much attention to me and I'd be all alone, but at least i have my friends number's and i could call mum anytime i wanted to even though it wouldn't be the same, tears threatened to fall from my eyes as i pushed them back, now wasn't the time to cry it was time to get up, pack my stuff and get ready for next excruciatingly long couple of months i was going to have to stay with dad.

After an hour of packing i decided it was time to see my mum, i came out of my room and made my way to mum's room and without knocking i came in to find her sitting on the bed with her laptop on her leg ,"mom? hey, i just wanted to see you before i leave" i said as her eyes left the laptop to me " of course, come on sit down" she said tapping the space next to her, i made my way over there and rested my head on her shoulder as we stayed like that in comfortable silence, i just couldn't help but ask why she agreed to let me go " because that was what was better for you, i don't want you to have a bad relationship with your dad because of me" she said looking down at me as she placing a kiss on my head, her phone buzzed as we untangled each other " you should get going, your dad is here" she said as we both made our way to my room, took my already packed bags and rushed to be greeted by a huge 6ft tall man wearing a tux and shades with a white wire on his neck Good morning ma'am he said as he opened the car door signaling me to go in, I hug my mum one last time as i make my way to the car the huge man takes my bags, throws them into the trunk and starts the car, i wave to my mum until she is out of sight and then rests my head on the window looking at the morning view as i decide to sleep again.

"Ma'am we're here" the huge man said as i slowly open my eyes where i ask totally confused as to where we were, did we land in England already? "at the airport ma'am" he said as i muttered an oh as i make my way out of the car feeling really stupid, we make our way to a huge plane as someone collects my international passport "hello ma'am, your father will not be joining us today as he had to go home for a meeting yesterday" a middle aged man with a few strands of grey hair said to me as he took my bags and flashed me a smile which i reciprocated " I'm Isaac Oscar and I'll be your caretaker, can i get you something to drink?" he said looking at me yes please can i have an orange juice Mr. Oscar" i said as i took me seat "of course and please call Isaac" he said as he made his way out of the room, wow i knew dad was rich but i didn't know we where this rich my mum always insisted that we had a simple but well furnished house "here you go ma'am" Isaac said making me turn my head toward his direction "thank you Isaac" i said as he nodded his head and left.

well cheers to new beginnings, i guess.

................................................................................................................................................................

HI EVERYONE READING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE VOTE AND PUT YOUR IN COMMENTS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS.