girl didn't answer her, but turned and left, looking in the direction she just said.

    The man cursed in his heart, and felt that this girl seemed a little familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere.

    She thought about it for a while, and suddenly remembered that this face was at least five points similar to that of Mr. Ji. Could it be that she was the second young lady of the Ji family? !

    If it is true, Xue Zhiyou will be saved!

    Ji Jinyin was on her way to the private room where Xue Zhiyou was, she didn't know why she suddenly wanted to take care of this matter, but when she heard the three words of Xue Zhiyou, a glamorous figure appeared in her mind subconsciously.

    The name Xue Zhiyou, put it five years ago, can be said that no one does not know.

    After his debut, he participated in a famous director's big production, which became an instant hit. Various endorsements were received softly, and then he starred in several works one after another, and the results were not bad.

    Ji Jinyin was only thirteen years old at the time, and she had also seen Xue Zhiyou's works. She had been a fan of the other party for a while, but she had never seen Xue Zhiyou herself in real life.

    Later, she didn't pay much attention to Xue Zhiyou, and only when she thought about it occasionally, did she realize that the other party didn't appear for a long time.

    When she was young, ignorant liking was far from being love. Strictly speaking, she was not even a die-hard fan of Xue Zhiyou, but she had only superficially liked each other for a few months.

    Ji Jinyin almost forgot the name, if she hadn't heard it suddenly.

    From that person's words, Ji Jinyin could hear that Xue Zhiyou seemed to be facing a big problem now.

    The charming and moving face appeared in her mind, and for some reason, she stepped forward and stopped the man.

    Ji Jinyin rubbed her brows and thought about it all the way, but she still didn't regret her decision.

    She curled her fingers and knocked on the door of the private room.

    After a while, a bodyguard in a black suit came to open the door, "Who are you looking for?"

    Ji Jinyin looked at him calmly, "Xue Zhiyou." The

    bodyguard frowned, "Without this person, you are going wrong. "

    Then it will close.

    "Then I'll find President Xu." Ji Jinyin said, "Tell him, my name is Ji Jinyin." The

    private room door was closed in front of Ji Jinyin, and reopened after a while, and the bodyguard invited her in.

    Ji Jinyin was still wearing the school uniform of No. 1 Middle School, which was incompatible with the people in front of her, but she looked calm and did not show any timidity.

    "Second Miss Ji is also here for dinner?" Xu is always a decent-looking middle-aged man. As soon as he saw Ji Jinyin, he stood up with a smile, "I didn't know it was Second Miss just now, how offended."

    Ji Jinyin's eyes swept across the private room After a circle, I saw a familiar figure sitting in the corner, with her head lowered slightly, so she couldn't see her expression clearly, but it should be Xue Zhiyou.

    "Mr. Xu is welcome, I'm here to find Xue Zhiyou."

    Mr. Xu laughed and laughed, "How did the second lady and Miss Xue know each other, I didn't hear Miss Xue say it."