12|Tʀɪᴀʟs♥️

Comenzar desde el principio

Her thoughts interrupted as of a sudden loud noises, they all look above as they look above and sees that the sky is being covered by the Arena's ceiling. It took a minute until its fully covered, when it did, it made her flinch so hard when she suddenly couldn't see anything even though her  eyes was completely open. Darkness once again illuminated the whole Arena. Even the students couldn't see all she hear is the whispering and chattering from them.

Not a slightest of lights can she spot, its hard to walk at this point that is why she extended her arms just in case she was bumping into a wall or something. She tried to adjust her vision but nothing happened its so dark, she walks even further as she suddenly went off balance and trip. But then she bump into a wall. No more like someone, because she heard a breathing and heartbeat from it.

A light shines through right infront of her eyes, finally something bright. But who is it? From its hands, this person has a long claws and wearing a black gloves on it, she immediately looks to who it was as she didn't expect it was the mysterious person she met at the very beginning of the game. A very light grey hair and a bleu-vert eyes, she recognized him.

She apologies and composed herself infront of him. The lights shinning in his hands helps her adjust her eye sight from the darkness, the man didn't say anything but both of them continue to explore the whole arena, those who have seen the light seem to be copied what he did. They all form a small amount of Mana into their hands forming a light like a lamp. Making it easier for her to fix everything.

The Arena full of darkness a while ago was now getting brighter because of those bids of lights. She didn't see anything unusual about this but. Why did the committee suddenly turn the lights off to the point where they have to be blind at this point. At least they don't seem to plan on making a deadly game out of the darkness, are they? Oh she hope not.

Suddenly the light besides her disappeared, she notice that the mysterious man in her side came running she stop mid way and watch, its not hard for her to see fortunately but what is unfortunate is that she seen a very familiar person right infront of her eyes. The man wearing a glasses, was uncontrollably shaking and was kneeling at the floor.

She remembered that he couldn't handle darkness back at where they both got stuck into that castle at her second game, she slowly approach them, the mysterious guy trying to calm him down but he wouldn't stop hyperventilating. Her eye brows croak at each other, seeing someone who help her survive was in this situation was kinda pissing her off, she doesn't seeing thsm suffer.

Kneeling down along with the guy, she drastically grab both his shoulder at the mysterious guy was a bit surprised by how aggressive she is right now. Making him face hers, sees how he looks so pale and saliva was slightly dripping right down to his mouth. She immediately covered his mouth with her hands both nose and mouth. Making his eyes widen as he couldn't breath.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doin?!" The mysterious guy slightly shout, she felt his hands grabbing her arms as he was struggling to breath. This type of first aid is actually perform before, when a person hyperventilated and you don't have a paper bag nor a inhaler just use you hand to cover the air from escaping it from your body.

Moments later her first aid works and he finally could breath properly, his shaken was lessen and his breathing became stable. Now Mysta understand her true intention, here he thought she was killing him, he almost released an equal amount of Mana as that golden retriever if ever something bad happened to Ike. Right after he was just resting to her shoulder a loud scream of a woman can be heard from the distance not seem to be far away from them.

All the lights being spread around the Arena all gathered in one place they all heard that scream, she helps him stood up, he still looks a little pale and somehow couldn't walk, she doesn't mind guiding him, but if an emerge situation of she needed to left him behind she was surely not gonna hesitate to leave him, from her own perspectice they were not close enough to sacrifice their lives to each other. She was sure that's what he was also thinking right now.