"When do you have to go to class?"

"In about 30 minutes. Why?"

"Come with me so you can try the shirt and skirt on" Shinobu said

"Oh ok" Zenitsu got up and they went to the classroom

"Is everything ok?"

"Huh?"

"I said, is everything ok?" Shinobu repeated

"Oh yeah" Zenitsu faked a smile

"I can tell you are lying, but if you don't feel comfortable then I won't force you to tell me"

"Actually, I'm not okay" Zenitsu sighed, "I have nowhere to stay, I'm giving Tanjiro space because I rejected him but I stayed with him and Inosuke and now I can't go over there"

"Ok well, you could stay with me, it is illegal so you can't tell anyone. But I can't just leave you to wander the streets alone." Shinobu noticed that Zenitsu wasn't actually that perverted guy he would act like in the classroom. He probably just did it so people wouldn't ask him if he was ok or not.

"But if someone finds out you'll be in trouble" Zenitsu said concerned

"I know but right now you're more important than my job" Shinobu smiled as she opened the door to her classroom. It was empty so Zenitsu was comfortable trying out anything.

He changed clothes and showed Shinobu.

"What do you think about it?" Shinobu asked

"I think it's perfect! The skirt isn't too short anymore so" Zenitsu said with a smile

"I'm glad you like it," Shinobu said, "You can go change now"

Zenitsu got changed again and gave her the outfit. He waved and left the classroom. He bumped into someone on his way out.

"Oh sorry" Zenitsu bowed and when he looked up he saw Inosuke

"Watch where you're going!" Inosuke yelled and then noticed it was Zenitsu, "Oh Monitsu"

"Sorry" Zenitsu looked away

"Tch, it's fine" Inosuke rolled his eyes, "Also where were you yesterday?"

"I can't tell you where but I was safe," Zenitsu said, "Were you worried?"

"Wha- of course not" Inosuke looked away, "Let's go to class"

Zenitsu chuckled and they headed to class. They went into Uzui's class and went to their seats. Uzui went with the lecture and then they started working on their object designs.

"Quick interruption, the following people need to stay after class. _____, _____, _____, and" the was a small pause, "Zenitsu. You may all get back to work"

Zenitsu was shocked he had to stay and was also mad. Was Uzui doing it on purpose? He kept working until class was over he stayed at his desk and waited until everyone left except the people that left. 

"I got told to assign you guys a decorating project. The principal said that the decorations done by you guys were great so he wanted the front of the school to be decorated." Uzui said, "That's all I'll give you further instructions when I get more information. You guys can all leave" Uzui said, "Actually Zenitsu stay back for a moment"

"Why?" Zenitsu asked

"Because I'm the teacher and I asked you to"

Everyone left and Zenitsu was left alone in the room with Uzui.

"What do you want? I know you want to talk" Zenitsu said

"You're right, but I also have something to tell you. The principal saw your work and he wanted to know if he could put it up in the hallway or the art collection"