CHAPTER 2

Ryu is having her weekend with her sister in the living room. his whole week at school filled with girls coming at him to ask for his number or asking him out. he thought that no matter how many times he moves, there's always be a situation like that. so, he tries to accept that.

"how long are you gonna play that game?" Yuna lowers her phone, getting bored. "mom's new movie will come out next week. Can you go to the premiere?"

"what? Did you say something?" Ryu takes off his headphone and looks back at her.

"mom ask you to come to the premiere. You coming or not?" Yuna rearrange her question.

"oh... I'll try."

-

The sun sets and it's already dark outside. Ryu stretched himself and tidy up his PS5. He realizes that Yuna is not there, probably in her room. he sits on the couch and checks his phone. as a model, she sure has to upload his recent activities to her social media. Fortunately, Wonpil takes care of that.

As usual, the likes can reach about 5 mils. That is still minimal, though. Ryu decides to go to Yuna's room. he opens the door after knocking a few times. Yuna is sitting in front of her unfinished painting.

"you're still the same." Ryu sits on her bed. Looking at the wall that filled with Yuna's art.

"hm..." Yuna focuses on her painting.

Ryu walks over to his sister, lowering himself a little to look at the painting. He then looks at Yuna.

"what?" she asked.

"you'll do great." Ryu ruffles her head. "I'll make you a gallery." He straighten up himself.

"you don't need to. I will make my own when I become successful... like you." Yuna smiles, looking up at her brother.

"whatever you say, kid." Ryu walks to the door. "don't sleep too late."

Ryu goes to his own room. laying on his bed, he turns on his reading light and starts to read one of his books. Other than games, reading can be his other way to entertain himself.

-

"oh god. really? But she starts dating just two months ago." Yeji responded to one of her friends' stories.

"I know right? Look at this guy." They said.

Yeji sips her latte, leaning towards her friend.

"ew. She dumped him for him?" Yeji points at the phone. "Lucky him I guess."

Other than boys and herself, Yeji isn't too interested in other topic. She enjoys her time with her friends anyway. Too many friends, I can say.

"I'm gonna go. My boyfriend is really annoying." One of them said.

"alright then. have fun!" Yeji waves to her friend.

Yeji is now left with Chaeryeong. She too, has to go because it's already late.

"should we go now?" Chaeryeong asks.

"sure. I'll call my driver." Yeji smiles at her and proceeds to call him.

After that, they go to Chaeryeong's house then Yeji can finally go home. Yeji enters her mansion. A maid takes care of her purse and coat.

"are they home yet?" Yeji asks her.

"no, miss. I haven't got any calls either." She then bows a little and excused herself.

Yeji sighs. Her parents are always busy so she treat her loneliness by making a lot of friends and going out with them. Since she gets bored easily, she stays in the living room and starts to watch Netflix.

"miss... here's your warm milk." The maid smiles and put the glass on the table.

"can you stay here? Are you busy?" Yeji looks back at her who's already walking away.

"oh. sure thing, miss." The maid smiles a little, returns the tray, and come back to accompany the girl.

"hey, Mina. You know this guy?" Yeji shows a picture of Ryu.

"he shows up on TV a lot. In magazines too." she replies.

"so he's a model?" Yeji leans back. since she's not into reading, she has no idea about Ryu's appearance on magazines.

"he's really good too. there's a rumour about him getting close with some other models but his company stays silent." Mina adds.

"seems like you really know him." Yeji nudged her arm.

"oh... he's a good looking man. Of course, I'm a fan, miss." Mina blushed a little.

"oh you have no idea how handsome he is in person." Yeji stifles a laugh. "please, talk casually. You've been with me for more than 10 years."

"I know. but your mom really hates it when I did that." Mina shrugs.

"you can do that when she's not around." Yeji sighs. "anyway... Ryu moved in to my school."

"really?! Can you bring his autograph for me?" Mina grabs her hand.

"you wish." Yeji shows her a smug smile. "besides, he's not that easy to get close to."

"ah... I can tell. He probably wants to live a normal life."

"is that so? Was that the reason he moved?" she asked.

"his news is everywhere, Yeji." Mina chuckles. "we don't know for sure why he moves so often."

"interesting."

"you want him don't you?" Mina knows that Yeji loves to play with boys.

"exactly." Yeji flicks her long hair proudly. "watch me bringing him here."

"sure thing. You do you, Yeji."