Draken

**AU: this is the modern Tokyo Revengers movie Draken! Emma wasn't mentioned in this movie so, in this Emma has a boyfriend. Emma sees Draken as an older brother in this one shot. You're a gang leader but your gang is famous, as you are a voice actress for a gang anime. So, you've never been in a fight your whole life, minus the play fighting with your siblings. However, one day as Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi were walking around, they saw a beautiful girl, humming as she went along the street. Y/N had to get in character and she found that she liked being Miyuki, she took on some habits. Her favorit was humming a theme song as she walked.  They went closer and heard the voice of Miyuki, a well beloved gang leader in a popular anime. They realized this girl was the voice actress of Miyuki. They caught up to her and asked for her autograph. They found that not only was she beautiful but had the personality of a angel.  She answered their questions about the show but refused to give Mikey spoilers. They would have to find out in the last episode. Draken was very interested in her as Y/N was interested in him. They hung out a lot more and began catching feelings. She learned how to fight from Mikey and trained with Wakasa, whom is her uncle / father figure

Y/N's POV~

I was at my uncle's gym and once I finished todays training, I showered and got dressed. I went out to the store, bumping into Draken and Mikey. "Oh, hey guys! How are you?" I asked, and they  looked at me. "Oh hey,, Y/N! Ken-chin is getting me Dorayaki! How are you?" Mikey asked, and I gave a tired smile. "I'm doing well! Just a little tired. Recording the lines for the final episode the whole night, so I'm a little tired. No worries though, there's still three episodes eft to air before the final. Then, I woke up early to train to help get me in the mindset of my character again. So, I came here for some boba, coffee, and food." I said, maneuvering around them to grab Strawberry, Cookies N Cream, Green Tea, and Chocolate Pocky. Draken silently stared at me and I looked up and met his eyes. "Are you alright, Draken?" I asked, tilting my head. He smiled a bit, and my heart fluttered. I blushed a little bit and returned a smile. "I'm good, Y/N. Thanks for asking, what are you doing later?" Draken asked, while Mikey watched us with a weird look on his face. Draken gently cupped my face and turned my head to make me look at him. "I can't get you out of my head, Y/N. Will you go out with me?" Draken asked, and I blushed darker. "Y-Y-Yeah... O-o-o-of c-c-course I-i-I w-w-will.." I stuttered out, flustered. Mikey laughed. "She's scared of you Ken-Chin!" Mikey said, and I shook my head. Draken chuckled as he moved to my ear. "No, she's not scared Mikey, she's just flustered. Watch." Draken said, before smirking. "You know...I hope you enjoy our date later, because I'm going to steal you away." Draken whispered, and I let out a shy flustered squeak. Mikey laughed before leaving us. Draken smiled and then kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later." Draken said, and left. I blinked in surprised. "What...the hell...just happened..?" I asked, stunned. 

-Later that night, while at Draken's room, cuddling close and watching movies-

I looked over at Draken, blushed and smiled a little. He must of sensed me staring because he turned and looked at me. Our noses touched, as our eyes met. I swallowed my nervousness and kissed him on his lips. He chuckled, before kissing me back. The kiss soon turned into a passionate one, but we pulled away to breathe. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. I smiled and blused. "Can...Can I stay with you?" I asked, and he smiled. "Yeah, come here." He said, moving to hug me close. I cuddled into him, and dozed off into the safety of his arms. He had stolen my heart when we first met and now I know for sure, I'm safe with him.