48

Nasa room na sila and madilim naka blackout curtain kasi and the light was dark too..

Hi maam ready to play? Just nod you are not allowed to speak pag sinabi ko lang..

If magsasalita ka without me asking kawawa ka sakin.. did you get it?

And she nodded .

Say yes sir..

Yes sir..

Nanlaki yung mata ni sara nung nakita nya yung dinukot ni bonget sa bulsa.. a red ribbon..

Place your hands at your back you look good in black talaga ha.. utos ni bonget..

Follow my command be a good girl ok?You are not allowed to speak not unless i said so remember? Muntik mo nang maibuka yung bibig mo

You are not allowed to speak not unless i said so remember? Muntik mo nang maibuka yung bibig mo

Tumango tango lang si sara..

Oh my bad how are you going to undress with you hands tied up..

Nanlaki yung mata ni sara nung hinila ni bonget yung damit nya .

But she can't speak bawal part of the game..
He ripped the new sleep wear na binigay ni manang..

Now my baby girl sir here sa chair and say hi to daddy and kiss him..

He unzipped his trousers and move closer to her and let her do the job..

He didn't know what happened but natanggal yung ribbon sa kamay ni sara sa likod but it didn't matter hes enjoying on her doings..

You're really good at this ha..
Sucking me.. is one of you best talent my baby girl.

Napapikit si bonget and he didnt realized that nasasabunutan nya na si sara but she didn't care just doing her job until he cum on her mouth..

Miss that white honey huh lunok baby girl .

Now kneel and let me tie you up again..

Red nail polish ha . Just for today ok.. remove that later i don't like it..
Follow daddy i will tie you up at the table and be my meal..

Sit at the table.. open your legs..