𝐈𝐈. 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚

00:00 ●──────────── 02:38⁣
⇆ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ◁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❚❚ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀▷ ⠀⠀⠀⠀↻
"𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦" - Alex G

━━☽【♡】☾━━

Once again it's your phone's alarm that brings you back to reality. By opening only one eye because the sunlight bothers you, you turn off the alarm and looking at the time you understand that you have to prepare for the first day of college. You sit on your bed for a few minutes, bewildered, because you don't remember anything you did before going to sleep. What you are sure of is that you are still wearing yesterday's clothes and you need to fix yourself. But after having breakfast. You make yourself a couple of pancakes that you eat with (fav topping), accompanied by (water/hot milk/juice). You brush your teeth, take a shower, get dressed, and put on some makeup. You take one last look in the mirror and decide it's time to head to hell.

On the way, you get a call from (Name1). Yesterday you exchanged phone numbers and he'll help you find your way around campus as he attends it too.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" His voice is so lively already in the morning.

"Good morning to you too, (Name1). I've almost reached the entrance."

"Perfect. I've already told my friends not to wait for me today, so we have all day just to ourselves." You can hear him smile even if you can't see him. You immediately found his smile extremely contagious.

"Maybe I can see you." You see a familiar figure not too far from where you are.

"Really? Wai-" Said figure starts to greet you from afar and you automatically reciprocate. You increase the pace.

"At least for the first few days you can ask me anything about everything, I have friends in most of the courses. If you think you're lost, don't hesitate to call me. In an hour I have the first course of the day so until then I can show you at least around the structure and where the main locations of the campus are located such as the bathrooms, the bar, the canteen, etc. At lunch if you're alone, my group of friends and I can keep you company." He makes the gesture of the phone call with his hand. "The only thing you have to do is give me a call."

"Thank you very much, (Name1). You're so kind... and we only met yesterday."

"What can I say... I'm a persons person, I guess." You both giggle.

The college day went smoothly. You took notes, talked to your classmates but you weren't too distracted. At lunch (Name1) and his friends have kept you company and you're glad to know that they're as kind and helpful as (Name1). You're satisfied. They also offer you to go out with them immediately after the end of the courses but for today the time you spent outdoors, among the noise of the city and the people, was enough. So you decide to spend the rest of the afternoon in the quiet of Larry's apartment. After all, you want to ask him about the details of the murders that took place at Addison's.

You arrive at his apartment and hear lively noises coming from his room. He may not be alone, as you recognize at least one other voice besides his own and various noises. You knock on the door of his room. Nobody comes to welcome you. You knock again. Still nothing. So you go in.

"Hi Larry." The boy was sitting on the ground in front of his TV, with a joystick in his hand. You immediately notice the other person sitting right next to him: she has vibrant blue hair pulled up in two pigtails, she's wearing a red sweater, a black skirt, fishnet stockings, black and red sneakers, and a mask. You like the audacity of this girl, in putting on a skirt even though it's almost the end of October.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you while you're with your girlfriend!" You say looking at Larry.

"Dude, I'm gonna puke..." Larry covers his mouth, emphasizing the sentence.